Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone interested in a Gold Fisher F75 wit DST?

Posted by Flintstone 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone interested in a Gold Fisher F75 wit DST?
September 10, 2017 05:11PM
I have a like new Fisher F75 with DST, Has the 11" coil, the 5" coil, Padded Fisher bag, Fisher Hat, Fisher rain and dust covers, Fisher Camo finds pouch. All still in plastic, only thing was the 5" coil and detector was used one time. Still has over 4years warranty left. I can send the Receipt. I am asking 625.00 + shipping. That is a good deal for all. Thanks Flintstone
Re: Anyone interested in a Gold Fisher F75 wit DST?
September 10, 2017 05:16PM
Flintstone,i would have said that is a Yabba Dabba Doo! deal for someone,a very good price especially with the extras
September 10, 2017 08:09PM
This is with all the Fisher extras, not the cheep things that comes with others.
Heres Pics of unit for Flintstone
September 12, 2017 09:32PM
Re: Heres Pics of unit for Flintstone
September 13, 2017 12:44AM
Thanks Keith for posting pic. for me. I just could not get them to post.
September 13, 2017 03:26AM
Not a problem Sir!!

Looks like a great deal!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
September 16, 2017 02:35AM
Come on guys, Make me a offer anyway. You know this is a good deal anyway.
September 16, 2017 01:16PM
Everyone has an f75, lol, I have two. Keep at it, some one will buy.....it is a very good deal for a great unit.
September 16, 2017 08:40PM
Flintstone-----The problem is (IMO)---the used market is saturated & with dirt cheap prices.--- Everyone is waiting for the new stuff to come out.-----You got a good unit & I have a couple of good FTP's myself that I wouldn't mind selling but I sure ain't going to give 'em away and that's about what you have to do in today's used detector market. (again, IMHO).-------Do like I guess I'm going to do---keep it & use it.-----It's just like a car---the longer you use it, the cheaper it gets (barring unforeseen circumstances).smiling smiley
September 17, 2017 02:21AM
Thanks guys, I guess I will just put it in the box and put it up for a later date. I was wanting to try other detectors but I will just keep the 7 I have and forget the rest. flintstone
October 17, 2017 07:13PM
bump
October 17, 2017 07:14PM
anyone want to make me a offer.