Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F/S DeepTech Gold

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F/S DeepTech Gold
October 23, 2017 04:31PM
I have a very nice DeepTech Gold with stock coil for sale. Will take $359.00 shipped for it. Also have a new 5.7"DD co8l for it @an additional cost. Might consider a trade for another DeepTech model or a Makro Racer 2.
Re: F/S DeepTech Gold
October 29, 2017 01:52AM
DeepTech Vista Gold no longer for sale, decided to keep it. Was going to try something else but doubt there are many detectors that would do better for my type of detecting. I will sell the 5.7" coil with coil cover for $75.00 shipped.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2017 01:53AM by SkiWhiz.
October 29, 2017 10:03PM
Hey Ski - How does this compare to the CF77 you had?

I was looking at one of these however I have just set my CF77 up on a straight shaft which has is sweet but i kinda wanted to know about these DeepTech Golds and how they compare - TIA - Keith

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
October 29, 2017 11:48PM
rustic charm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Ski - How does this compare to the CF77 you ha
> d?
>
> I was looking at one of these however I have just
> set my CF77 up on a straight shaft which has is sw
> eet but i kinda wanted to know about these DeepTec
> h Golds and how they compare - TIA - Keith

Hi Keith, I really liked the CF77. I feel that the DeepTech Gold is deeper and being able to adjust the iron volume/break is a great feature. I set it to where a nail comes in with a low tone and I dig everything that comes in as a high tone. It amazes me how it can hit so hard on such small jewelry items. It really is a fantastic detector.
November 01, 2017 06:07PM
Thanks for the Ski - Might hold off and run some more testing on the CF77 -

Had a quick play around at the beach and was surprised at how well it performed as it was very stable with good depth on both dry and wet sand - Thanks again Ski - I may have to get a DT Gold when I can free up some coin - smileys with beer

[www.earthscan.co.nz]