Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Detector deal with Sod-buster...

Posted by steveg 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Detector deal with Sod-buster...
December 15, 2017 01:38AM
I just wanted to say publicly that I recently completed a deal with Sod-buster on a real nice CTX that he had, and I wanted to commend his honesty and attention to detail, as well as the very good deal he gave me on the unit. A top-notch machine from a very honest and helpful guy.

THANKS, Sod-buster!

Steve
Re: Detector deal with Sod-buster...
December 15, 2017 01:40AM
I always though Sod-buster, was a good man. Will do you right.
December 15, 2017 02:39AM
Steve,
I hope you enjoy your new to you detector.

You are mighty welcome.
December 15, 2017 06:41AM
He is someone who keeps his word. Thanks again!!
December 15, 2017 10:55AM
at the end of the day....... integrity defines us.
December 15, 2017 12:45PM
Steve----I thought that you had already purchased a CTX. Did you get a second one for a "back up"?
December 15, 2017 03:16PM
Del,

Yep. Whatever unit is my "main" detector, I like to try to have two of them -- one here in Oklahoma as a "primary," and then a "backup," just in case (which I keep at my mom's house in Pennsylvania). Usually, we drive up there, so hauling detecting gear is no big deal, but on the occasions where I fly up for a long weekend and can't haul my junk, it's nice to have one there/available (hard to pass up detecting opportunities in the Northeast!) Primarily though, it's a "backup" machine, in case my primary goes "on the fritz." And especially in this case, as my "primary" CTX didn't have warranty left on it, I felt it even more important to have two. I had two Explorers, but when one recently kicked the bucket, my choices were -- replace it with another Explorer, or move to a newer FBS model. In the end, I chose to move up to the CTX -- and I found quickly that I LOVE that machine. But, that left me with the desire to go ahead and replace that OTHER Explorer, as well, and get second/backup CTX to replace IT.

Thanks to Sod-buster, I now have that second CTX -- but THIS time, one WITH warranty...so, my "primary" machine just became my "backup!" winking smiley Anyway, I'm blessed to have both, and with an Equinox coming shortly, I should have all the bases covered -- deep coin hunting, and (hopefully with the Equinox) a very good iron unmasker.

dewcon,

Truer words have never been spoken. If we don't have our integrity, we have nothing, in my opinion...

Steve

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2017 03:26PM by steveg.
December 15, 2017 04:11PM
Sod-buster 'aka' Tnsharpshooter!