Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Teknetics Direct Moving sale

Posted by lytle78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Teknetics Direct Moving sale
December 14, 2017 11:24PM
With the whole factory packing up and moving, First Texas are offering a special deal on two of the “AmeriTek” detectors- the Minuteman (aka Eurotek Pro) and the Liberator (aka Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro). Whine I
f you will about re-labeling existing machines, but these are real bargains. Here’s what I read online.

“As we prepare to move into our brand-new facility we’ve decided to celebrate with a blow-out moving sale! Effective immediately we are slashing prices on the Liberator and Minuteman models!

Liberator – Was $299. Now only $219 and free shipping!

Minuteman – Was $199. Now only $149 and free shipping!”

If you want one, you have to go online at Tekdirect and enter a coupon code. Your friendly Teknetics dealer can give you one - or you could PM me.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2017 06:24PM by lytle78.
Re: Teknetics Direct Moving sale
December 15, 2017 03:33PM
A new in box Eurotek Pro with a 5 year warranty for $149 bucks shipped is a very good deal.

HH
Mike
December 15, 2017 03:36PM
Mike --

I hooked my young cousin up with a Eurotek Pro a couple of years ago -- but I'm thinking it came with a relatively small (8" or 9") round concentric. Have you ever used the 11" Elliptical DD on that unit? Was thinking it might get him a bit more depth...

Steve
December 15, 2017 04:22PM
Hi Steve,
Yes, it comes stock with the 8" round concentric. I do use the 11" DD, and the 11" Teardrop concentric on mine and both increase depth and ground coverage. One item of caution, the early ETPro's had an issue with large coils and the high conductive high end cutoff point. Basically they cut off/wrapped to iron too early with the large coils. They fixed it early on but you could have one of these units and not know it until you put a large coil on it.

HH
Mike
December 15, 2017 04:41PM
Mike --

Wow, that's some great info. Is there any way I could figure that out, WITHOUT buying the coil and finding out "the hard way?" I wonder, if I called First Texas, and gave them the serial number, if they could tell me whether it's one that "works" with the large coils, or not...

Steve
December 15, 2017 04:53PM
Mike Hillis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A new in box Eurotek Pro with a 5 year warranty fo
> r $149 bucks shipped is a very good deal.
>
> HH
> Mike

kind of makes on think pinpointers are a bit overpriced.....lol
December 15, 2017 06:12PM
Craig at ShowMeTreasures (a shout out to detectingMO) can sell you a 4" Greek concentric coil for under 50 bucks that could make the ETPro into a pretty decent pinpointer... smileys with beer

I dunno, Steve. I guess you could. You could also reach out to Monte as he was instrumental in the identification of the issue after production.

HH
Mike
December 16, 2017 12:48AM
Sounds good, Mike...thanks!

Steve