Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus hunt using Gold Field program

Posted by Sod-buster 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus hunt using Gold Field program
January 16, 2018 12:15AM
Took the Deus out today for a while using HF elliptical coil running Gold Field Program.

I like running the program actually.

This site polluted to high heavens.

Will post a pic soon.

I did compare all targets dug comparing gold field IAR setting 5 and hot program.
Four of nonferrous targets gave NO indications tonally nonferous existed when checking with hot program- with full 360 degree pivot and sweeping.

I will share this here. The gent in the UK named Gary, I think I watched one of his videos some time back after release of version 4.0.
He made comments basically stating the negative disc was for pottery, etc as far as hearing.

So, question here,,will running full tones with 0 disc disc hear all ferrous?
I have had 3 instances so far, and based on what I have seen with in ground ferrous objects ,,the answer is NO.
I even airtested this ferrous (sticks to magnet and has rust appearance in places) same, no detection st 0 disc.
Lower disc to around -4.2 and lower I can hear these ferrous targets, both undisturbed in the ground as well as airtest.

I wish Deus had one more button on control, running xy screen, it would be nice to be able to fast toggle pinpoint function. Would speed up checking some targets giving tone.

A lady bug got into my pic, I didn't find it detecting. Lol
c

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2018 12:39AM by Sod-buster.
Re: Deus hunt using Gold Field program
January 16, 2018 12:40AM
January 16, 2018 10:58AM
Tnss, if you read in the manual, it says the Goldfield program has access to more of the ground zone, i think the area of hot rocks is cut in stock settings on the older versions, perhaps the later versions with negative disc allows the hot rocks through?
January 16, 2018 11:28AM
i start out with goldfield and when i get a sig i switch to the other progs to check it as many wont see the sigs .basic 1 and deus fast wont see the targets that GF sees..

on clean sites GF suddenly open up new targets i dont normally see.. as theyre deep ..just my opinion
January 16, 2018 08:16PM
ghound Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tnss, if you read in the manual, it says the Goldf
> ield program has access to more of the ground zone
> , i think the area of hot rocks is cut in stock se
> ttings on the older versions, perhaps the later ve
> rsions with negative disc allows the hot rocks thr
> ough?

You are probably right,
Maybe these targets are indeed hot rocks.
Maybe someone else can put up some picks of some.
January 18, 2018 02:32PM
i hope to do just that this weekend..rox or indeed good targets