Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Usefull Road Trip Info

Posted by Trucker_Greg 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Usefull Road Trip Info
February 21, 2018 02:36PM
Well Divorced the wife of 30 years and 2 weeks ago I quit my Truck Driving Job, and decided to hit the road for a Detecting adventure. Packed up My X-Terra and my 4 machines including my new Xp and headed south.
My first stop was Enid Oklahoma to visit the Court house where was the place for the First Land Grant office was. I detected it 2 years ago when I worked the Oil Patch down here, Lots of goodies with my Ctx, so I wanted to try my Xp with a high Freq Coil. Well here is the problem I left my charging clip behind.
Solution I went to Amazon for a rescue thinking I could ship one to a future hotel stay but where was I going to stay.
Well Amazon has drop lockers across the country free of charge Going to pick up my 2 new clips today in Dallas.
Any one up for detecting i'm all in and have some new detecting tools at my disposal Flir camera.
Re: Usefull Road Trip Info
February 22, 2018 02:02AM
Way to go Trucker! My X kept telling Me to get rid of My Detectors. One day I decided to keep the Detectors and get rid of Her. Ha!