Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

So what about the "Game Changer"

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
So what about the "Game Changer"
February 24, 2018 01:52PM
Is it really?
Yep
Why
Can't speak for all reasons why but can point to one reason.

You see we see folks doing test with nails and coins etc.
We don't see near as many test showing modern trash.

So how does the "Changer" fit in here.

Off all detectors I have run, Equinox performs the best in situations where both iron and modern trash come into play.

Imo no single freq (and I am talking about running just one frequency) can keep up. At least none I have run and ID the higher conductors for what they are.

Xp Deus cannot do unless you actually hunt a site using a lower freq like 4or 8khz, and the rehunts site using 12khz or 18khz.
If I try to speed Deus up to keep up,with Changer unit ID suffers a lot more. Speed setting 7 using Changer will flat out separate, user can expect to see good ID down to at least the 6.5-7" Depth level in medium mineralized soil.

I can say the same thing for Impact detector as I said about Deus above as far as having to change freqs to solve equations on both ends of spectrum, impact has no speed adjustment though.

Coil size for coil size comparisons.
This Multi IQ tech is no sham believe me.

Test like this and similar and doing test with nails and coins (nonferrous) shows Changer's strengths
Some foil perched above a clad dime.

Mr Woodchiphuslter has said something on this forum as of late.
Deserves attention and again shows Changer's strengths.
He stated he is digging the higher conductors first out of his pounded sites.
Think about what he said.
So he can gauge conductivity levels of nonferrous it seems even in pounded site previously,

Folks watching you tubes and Changer unit will likely never see this what I am saying on buried undisturbed nonferrous targets.
Sure you may see a head to head, on an undisturbed nonferrous target, but the video likely won't show the reason why the Changer unit is doing what it is doing.
Could be iron, could be nonferrous masker, could be both.

I should also mention to be fair. Changer unit solves equations that bbs/fbs/fbs 2 units can't solve too.

Edited 14 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2018 03:00PM by tnsharpshooter.
Re: So what about the "Game Changer"
February 24, 2018 02:54PM
When I find a decent camera mount and articulating arm for my Google Pixel phone I may do a video. Incredible HD in a phone.
February 24, 2018 03:11PM
What is a "Changer"?
February 24, 2018 03:14PM
The lowest frequency of 5khz was chosen for a reason on the Changer unit.
I think I know the reason.

Minelab's next flagship release might tell us aomething.

If they do use a lower frequency than 5 kHz, I will be paying close attention. And if this next flagship equals or exceeds the changer unit in iron or modern trash, this will tell me where Minelab has been putting a lot of their time and effort as far as engineering.

Changer = Equinox

What I have said above, I truly think is what Minelab was referring to in a nutshell when they used the word obsolete in conjunction with single freq detectors.
And add Changer unit has capability to detect wider range of conductive targets, smaller, medium and large. One coil.

Folks seems were trying to link the word " obsolete" meaning no single freqs could compete at all in any fashion, which is not true. IMO

So Minelab's statement does have some merit. Again IMO.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2018 03:39PM by tnsharpshooter.
February 24, 2018 06:07PM
So you're stating that the Equinox is a game changer......not obsoleting ?