Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

It's easy to like the Nokta Impact

Posted by ncwayne 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
It's easy to like the Nokta Impact
February 28, 2018 01:40PM
Agreed, George Tex Kinsey, it is hard to leave the Impact sitting in the corner, closet, or on or against the wall. So I don't. I may not always use it, but I always have it along. And when I'm not using it, I'm saving it for clean-up, or as we say "down here," mopping up.

Back to the 2 acre field in bean stubble yesterday with my digging partner. Happy for him, he found his first (cylindrical) CW bullet since I introduced him to the worn out spots I've been sharing with him, a confederate Enfield 58 cal. He also found a nice roundball using his AT Max. I found an Enfield, a confed 3 ringer, and a 1903 Barber dime (my little silver streak continues <g>) with my Impact. The Barber quarter was found in the same field the time before (with the AT Max).

Thanks for looking.

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
Re: It's easy to like the Nokta Impact
February 28, 2018 01:52PM
Nice assortment. I remember the first .577 Enfield I ever found--1973 with my trusty MetroTech.
cjc
February 28, 2018 02:09PM
This detector surprises you everywhere you take it.
cjc
February 28, 2018 02:31PM
Nice finds.
February 28, 2018 11:42PM
Yep Impact is nice World class VLF unit...

You may like the Kruzer too!!

Alot like it coils will swap and work...Never worry about being caught in the rain asa plus!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla