Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

AKA metal detectors and issue of SuchMuch Minelab hater

Posted by Shelton 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
AKA metal detectors and issue of SuchMuch Minelab hater
April 25, 2018 12:43PM
Re: AKA metal detectors and issue of SuchMuch Minelab hater
April 25, 2018 06:31PM
It's a shame you were banned from the AKA forum, i enjoyed your views on the hobby.
April 25, 2018 07:16PM
banned ?? WOW !
April 25, 2018 07:16PM
Thank you mate. I even defended SuchMuch here... in Minelab tread...
April 25, 2018 07:18PM
All your opinions in the Minelab thread have only been confirmed ... it is very sad... story anyway.
April 25, 2018 07:49PM
Suchmuch certainly knows much about the AKA's, but it's more a knowledge gained from reading what's he's fed from others, rather than hands on experience.
Yes he hate's minelab, but he also rates the AKA's as a match for just about every other detector made, but he's an AKA fanboy, and real AKA users know that's crap, there good but not that good!
But the AKA forum has lots of good info in english for folks who might otherwise be flustrated by the detectors.
The issue you have together with Suchmuch, well that's your own business, and no one elses.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2018 07:53PM by ghound.
April 25, 2018 07:51PM
You have 100% right mate, but I really like to be with 100% honest and polite persons in my hobby.
April 25, 2018 08:03PM
I got into with such much one time on another forum because of that AKA business in the Deus section. Hope it all works out for you.
April 30, 2018 07:18AM
Do not pretend to make my own opinion and decide anything,but as far as I red about this case was not a relation to any brand,but just a policy and politics again.Or probably,one more time of misunderstanding between people because of English-Polish-Russian languages.
I am almost 100% sure,this dispute is not connected with Minelab or with AKA,but with a personal position to some views in politics.It is out of any sense to "hate" any brand of metal detectors.All of them are a part of our common interest and all of them are worthy for one or another side of detecting.
Today's international situation is very sharp and not because of our hobby and not because of us-simple detectorists and enthusiasts.To my mind,we should follow peace and mutual respect in our hobby at least.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2018 07:24AM by Igor.
April 30, 2018 07:46AM
If not answering on emails is kind of politics I can understand it. Only one person speak English and this person is not from customer support... so why AKA want to sell internationally? You are not ready of this. And only one you get customer disappointment... I can’t understand it. Other part is SuchMuch issue. How person who is advertising this product show hate for other nations on public forum?!

He is blocking two persons with different point of view than next hang new topics and kicks them without possibility of Defense. This your bussines card AKA?
April 30, 2018 07:57AM
Shelton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If not answering on emails is kind of politics I c
> an understand it. Only one person speak English an
> d this person is not from customer support... so w
> hy AKA want to sell internationally? You are not r
> eady of this. And only one you get customer disapp
> ointment... I can’t understand it. Other part is S
> uchMuch issue. How person who is advertising this
> product show hate for other nations on public foru
> m?!
>
> He is blocking two persons with different point of
> view than next hang new topics and kicks them with
> out possibility of Defense. This your bussines car
> d AKA?
=============================
You say too many things connected and not connected with each other and with the topic.I do not want to discuss anything as far nothing to discuss to my mind.If something goes wrong,it should be improved,if goes right,it should be improved as well to go perfect.Do not mix all aspects into one thread.You said about "SuchMuch Minelab hater".
My personal opinion-it is not so as far no sense to hate any brand at all.
That Forum belongs to SuchMuch.He is the owner.I cann't indicate what to do there.My personal opinion only is-I am against any banning.But my personal opinion as well-I am against any politics and other negative intentions in metal detecting forums.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2018 08:20AM by Igor.
April 30, 2018 11:42AM
This is not only my experience with AKA. I have many negative reply. So this is not science fiction this is reality. Read AKA forum and back here to tal with arguments not empty words. Hate? How to name public acceptation for killing innocent people’s?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2018 11:45AM by Shelton.