Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For SALE: Used Long Handle SOLID Stainless Steel NUTTALL Beach Scoop:

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
For SALE Used E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T Condition Long Handle Stainless Steel NUTTALL Diamond Shaped Beach Scoop!! This SCOOP is Truely GORILLA PROOF, and INDESTRUCTIBLE!! It is Heavy, and with MY Arthritis, I CAN'T personally use it anymore!! So, I'm SELLING it for $135 C-A-S-H and CARRY, and again I'm in FLORIDA for a couple of weeks!! If YOU live in FLORIDA or YOU are COMING to FLORIDA within the Next 2 1/2 WEEKS and are INTERESTED, CALL Me on MY Cell#(302) 354-5661, anytime between Noon and Midnight, and I can answer any questions!! I WILL NOT Ship this, unless YOU PAY for the Shipping!! Many THANKS for looking, Les Robinson.

UPDATE!! Today, I'll be TRAVELING to the Gulf Coast Area (VENICE, FLORIDA) for the Next Two Weeks ( until May 31st), then I'll be heading back Home (North)!! If INTERESTED, YOU can still call ME on MY Cell at (302) 354-5661, anytime between Noon and Midnight!! Les Robinson.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2018 06:10AM by NamVetLesTreasureSeeker.
Moving to VENICE, FLORIDA today for the Next TWO WEEKS, until May 31st!! Then heading NORTH along I-95 Corridor!! If INTERESTED, YOU can still CALL ME at (302) 354-5661.
Les Robinson