Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

THIS MAYBE ALREADY POSTED ON THIS FORUM ANFIBIO

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
THIS MAYBE ALREADY POSTED ON THIS FORUM ANFIBIO
September 15, 2018 03:35PM
[www.youtube.com]

Safe to say I am the Canadian field tester for the new Anfibio-Multi..

The forums will soon be a buzz with reports, some leaked, as we still did not get official notice we can spill our guts.
I can assure you this, Canadians need to take a serious look at this detector, that is if your looking to purchase a new machine.
According to the company video, release date will be in October 2018.

Check out the video at Dectectival.
[www.facebook.com] ... Xu0k9sCXZ4

Here's a video posted by another tester overseas.
[www.youtube.com] ... e=youtu.be

Nokta gave you guys what you were asking for, in response to what users of the Impact and Kruzers liked and wanted to see improved. Basically an enhanced Impact software, waterproofed, in a compact control box of the Kruzer line. Easy to use Kruzer menu system. Better audio, crisp, clean. Added features for jewelry and coin hunters not found on the Impact or Kruzer. Wonder, strong straight shaft, better cam locks. Collapses down for diving purposes. Super comfy handle in the right angle. Loud volume when using external headphones, unlike the Kruzer. The new DD coil is wonderful, pinpoints just about as easy as if using a concentric coil. Works well in trashy areas, better than expected. If you have used an Impact and a Kruzer, you may have noticed you missed the Impact performance and some of the modes when using the Kruzer. Well, with the Anfibio-Multi you have the best of both worlds. I now prefer the Anfibio-Multi. Bare in mind the Anfibio has more weight than the Kruzer, little less weight than the Impact. The weight helps in water hunting situations. Less tendency to want to float in salt water. The added 5 tone mode is a real pleasure to hunt in. The 99 tone actually is nice, used it a lot and coins do jump out at you. Better than the Impact 99 tones. Target ID numbers pretty accurate and easy to tell you have a coin or not in conjunction with the new coil. Likes coins on edge. If you can't hunt by day, night hunting setting changes will now be easier. To everyone watching the videos that are coming out by field testers, these are pre-production test sample units. Any recommendations to improve the unit by field testers will be considered and possibly implemented in the actual production unit. By the way, I actually use what I test, doesn't go on the shelf...........

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: THIS MAYBE ALREADY POSTED ON THIS FORUM ANFIBIO
September 15, 2018 07:48PM
Canada? Last I knew you were mid-state California. Did I doze off again?

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie