Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NASA TOM HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS!

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NASA TOM HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS!
May 13, 2007 03:39AM
Made by Wilson you use disc and it hits targets

The "Coin Select" is the most advanced State of the Art metal detector in the world. Now with it's very own type of "ID" that can be set to cancel zinc pennies or copper to aluminum or tin cans. You can select to read only 25 cent coins or higher. No other detector in the world has these capabilities. This type of "ID" can save you more valuable time than you have ever thought possible. By not hearing the unwanted coins, you will have more productive time in the field. It is far more productive to dig 25 cent coins and higher than to dig pennies. You will not be detecting the same coins over that you did not want when you had an ID that required looking at. This is a great time saver!
User Friendly "TURN ON AND GO"

Say goodbye to weak signals! Only the Digital "Coin Select" gets all signals loud and clear! 12 ways to use the new "Coin Select" are for Archeology, Artifacts, Beach combing, Caches, Select Coins, Ghost Towns, Meteorites, Old Homesites, Pirate Treasure, Prospecting, Relics and Copper Float

With Ultra Slow Motion Operation, just a slight movement of the searchcoil when its over metal is all that's needed to produce a sound. It's easy to center even a large coin laying on top of the ground. Just slow your speed down and it will narrow in on the coin within an inch or two of the center, faster and easier than a manual pin-point switch, saving time and making treasure hunting even more enjoyable

Engineered for Depth

Features:
Ultra Slow Motion
Ground tracking discriminator
Tunes out Black-Sand & Hot Rocks
Tunes, From All-Metal Thru Disc
Unreal Depth
Silent Searching
Soft padded arm-rest
Blue turquoise anodized shaft
3 "drop-in" 9-volt batteries
3.5 pounds
1/4" phone jack
Depth (sensitivity) control
Select (eliminate junk) control
Shaft extends 40" to 54"
7.5" or 9.5" Waterproof Searchcoil
Operating temp. 30-110 degrees
Warranty: 2 Year (Limited)

#1 - All-Metals Read (All-Metals)
#2 - Iron & Nails out (Civil War Relics)
#3 - Foil and Above out (Schools & wet Salt Beaches)
#4 - Tab and Above out (Some Trash Area)
#5 - Zinc penny and above out (Hi-Trash Area's)
#6 - Copper penny, Aluminum can & above out, read 25 cent & up (Hi-Trash Area's
Re: NASA TOM HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS!
May 14, 2007 09:11PM
No..... I have not heard of this one. I surmise it just simply has the ability to set Disc above Cu pennies & dimes..... so as to only allow larger coins to report (above a high Disc setting). If the F-75 Disc could be set at '75'..... the exact same results could be achieved. No magic here.

--- Just what exactly is "Unreal Depth". ...... And I thought I was vague at times....with my explanations!

Tom
Anonymous User
Re: NASA TOM HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS!
May 30, 2007 07:58PM
I would hate to miss mercury silver dimes, indian head pennies, small jewelry. Better to see a target and choose to pass it than to not know it was there (learned this from NASA Tom).

JunkkkBoy