Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Few items f/s

Posted by Daniel Tn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Few items f/s
February 23, 2019 10:19PM
I have an almost brand new pair of LS Pelso brand headphones for the Nokta/Makro machines. This will fit the Kruzer series and the Anfibio. I thought I was going to get an Anfibio so I kept them but after playing with one, I decided I didn't want to get one. No need for 'em. $75 shipped to your door.

20190223_164926 by Daniel Teague, on Flickr

Also a couple of Predator Tools shovels. One is barely 2 weeks old. The first one is the Big Red non serrated blade model. In the picture it has the foot pad but I have taken it off and it will not come with one. Shovel is a hoss...too heavy for my liking (over 5 lbs) and the blade is too long for my short legs. The blue one is the newest one...it is the Phoenix model. I like everything about it, except it's only 33" long over all. Meaning it's too short for me. If it were just 2 or 3 inches longer it would be perfect. I didn't realize it until I had it in my hands after buying it. I like to drag the shovel behind me when hunting and this is too short to do that with...I end up just carrying it. I ended up buying the Ranger model, which is PERFECT for me.

The Big Red costs $120 new plus shipping and I think the Phoenix is $89.95 new plus shipping. I would take $60 each for them plus shipping. If you are going to be at the March DIV hunts, I can bring them with me.

20190223_150515 by Daniel Teague, on Flickr
Re: Few items f/s
February 24, 2019 03:51AM
PM sent on the headphones.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2019 02:22PM by HEBEGB.
February 24, 2019 06:50AM
Pm sent on headphones
February 24, 2019 04:52PM
Payment sent, thanks Daniel!