Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Where I am coming from on the F75, T2,AT PRO ETC

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Where I am coming from on the F75, T2,AT PRO ETC
March 03, 2019 01:09PM
Re: Where I am coming from on the F75, T2,AT PRO ETC
March 03, 2019 01:25PM
Congratulation !!!!! An informative video that wasn't I,I,Me,Me,I----and Not in your face. Us "ole timers" have a tendency to Bow up when someone tries to get in our face. Good video.
March 03, 2019 01:49PM
Ole' Cal sounds like He hasn't had His coffee yet.
I have to have My 2 cups before I do anything.
Heck it's the last bad habit I have left. Ha!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2019 01:50PM by Harold,ILL..
March 03, 2019 02:00PM
CD, excellent explaination of the differences between HF and LF units for relic hunting. I only have HF or SMF capable machines anymore. The old single frequency or selectable single frequency that don't go above 20kHz have gone to other homes. At this time, I have absolutely no interest in any machine that isn't SMF, PI, or HF. Good Vid!

Dean

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2019 02:01PM by bado1.
March 03, 2019 09:06PM
Well said Cal, but freq is only one part of the equation of what makes the Xp and Nox better. Hey on your next relic iron hunt any chance you can show how the new ORX sounds in the iron. I see it can only turn the iron volume off and on with ORX. Do u think this is to loud on the ORX. Also how bout the Audio setting? Non adjustable on the ORX I see? Might be a deal breaker for me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2019 09:07PM by Kickindirt.
March 03, 2019 10:52PM
Iron is either off or on and no tonal adjustments. I am going to hunt with it Wednesday.
March 04, 2019 12:03AM
I read that the iron volume is not quite as loud as the tones for non ferrous items..hope that is true.. also I don't mind hunting with iron volume on then once finding a site of interest just turning iron volume off as long as it doesn't cause me to miss good targets..

calabash digger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Iron is either off or on and no tonal adjustments.
> I am going to hunt with it Wednesday.
March 04, 2019 05:50AM
With what ever the DST is with the new F75s and t2s, comparing the new machines to the old ones without it is a joke. People say the Etrac is above the Nox and the Old Explorer XS is better than the Etrac. I have the xs and it isn't even close to the F75LTD on depth or deep ID, except on the salt beaches. The Explorer is king there.