Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

TEJON ANFIBIO RECOVERY SPEED..audio

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: TEJON ANFIBIO RECOVERY SPEED..audio
December 08, 2018 03:31PM
"the videos don't lie"

Just the posts.
December 08, 2018 03:59PM
Calabash, if you would, do some of these iron and recovery tests with the T-2. I'm just curious as how well it would perform.
December 08, 2018 04:24PM
Yeah Doc you got me.... If I had not told Keith you would have been none the wiser...give me a break. Go put your tin foil hat back on and climb back in the closet you came out of! eye popping smiley
December 08, 2018 04:45PM
"Yeah Doc,you got me"

NO--you got yourself. "OH what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to deceive".
December 08, 2018 04:56PM
COMICAL. Ok your so smart and YOUR saying I was trying deceive people….. ABOUT WHAT?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2018 04:58PM by calabash digger.
December 08, 2018 05:04PM
Actually that what I call break over test over nail to see coin below. (Which is what Calabash did in video) That’s more what we need to see video wise, not so much nail board tests.
I will be showing some soon.

And break over lower conductive trash to see higher conductive coin below.

Likely a one detector one freq won’t do both above best.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2018 05:07PM by tnsharpshooter.
December 08, 2018 05:15PM
"If I hadn't told Keith you would have been none the wiser".

"OH what tangled webs we weave when we first try to deceive".
December 08, 2018 05:21PM
That's what I thought wise guy...
December 08, 2018 05:55PM
"Wise guy"

And don't forget it.
December 08, 2018 06:26PM
Calabash may be controversial with his videos. But at least he does contribute. If I were to get a Deus, he would be one of the few guys I'd go to for help/tips in setting one up.

There are some here that have been members for a lot longer, that I've only ever saw complain, gripe, or post smart aleck remarks that would get them busted in the nose if said in person (atleast with me it would). There's absolutely nothing they have posted that would make me think of them as the goto guru for any machine or hunting technique(s). Look up some of the post history of people. Keith gets a lot of messages from people that seek his expertise because he is knowledgable and contributes. Heck I'm tickled that some of you seek my advice and thoughts from time to time. Particularly on pulse machines. That tells me that I've contributed enough that people feel confident in asking questions that they feel I may can answer for them or seeking advice from me.

I'm thankful for those that attempt to contribute and for those that do on a regular basis. It may not always be applicapable to me but I appreciate the gesture and contribution.
December 08, 2018 06:44PM
The problem is not Calabash.
It’s the go pro camera.

Folks see what is happening.
Words only easier to challenge.

So all the buttercups better beef up.
Why?
More you tubes a coming.
December 08, 2018 06:51PM
If a person declares himself "the expert" he must be prepared to take questions along with accolades----and when questions are met with derision then the"expert" must be prepared for doubt of his self proclaimed "expert" status.
December 08, 2018 08:52PM
I like the way you use the word expert...….
December 08, 2018 09:12PM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The problem is not Calabash.
> It’s the go pro camera.
>
> Folks see what is happening.
> Words only easier to challenge.
>
> So all the buttercups better beef up.
> Why?
> More you tubes a coming.

Thanks for the warning daddy.
December 09, 2018 12:48AM
No doubt the Deus XP and Nox are quality metal detectors. Still one or two machines wont cover all situations. Good finds prove one was in a good location. Some machines of lesser power can find things in iron as Keith showed. The older Garrett Freedom series were fun coin hunters. I found a women's gold ring last year with a Freedom 3 (Plus)..Compass md are still known for their unmasking abilities.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2018 02:19AM by Arkansas.
December 09, 2018 04:21PM
Arkansas, I always wondered did any of the Garrett freedom detectors have Tone I.D.?
December 09, 2018 08:11PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Arkansas, I always wondered did any of the Garrett
> freedom detectors have Tone I.D.?

The Freedom 3 is a one tone machine, but has a bell-tone that sounds off on coins........penny or higher (regardless of Disc setting).. It has an extended Disc, adjusted by two knobs. It also has Threshold knob, Sensitivity, and trigger Pinpoint. The newer Freedom 3 Plus or CDC model used the (hotter) Crossfire coil. The Garrett AT3 or AT4 were waterproof and had Freedom 3 guts. I'm thinking it ran on 7 kHz, made it more for coins than jewelry. Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2018 08:14PM by Arkansas.
December 09, 2018 09:14PM
And does it have manual GB? Thanks.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2018 09:31PM by Harold,ILL..
December 09, 2018 10:06PM
I think the only one of the Freedom series that have GB is the Freedom One (not Ace). Thanks