Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nox headphones

Posted by Diggerman1 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nox headphones
November 24, 2019 02:15PM
Much has been written about the Nox's abilities ,deservedly so but I wonder if I could get an update of what is available by way of waterproof headphones ,pros and cons .When I bought my 600 the choice was decidely limited , at least here in Canada .
Re: Nox headphones
November 24, 2019 02:37PM
I think the choices are about the same as what they were then.

You have the stock yellow Koss Minelab version which I think is the worse of the bunch.

You have two versions of the Gray Ghosts for the Nox...I had the first version which didn't have enough volume and was just overall uncomfortable. The 2nd version was suppose to address the volume issue but I have not tried those. I read mix reviews on them...some say they are good now and some say the volume is still lacking.

You have Tony Eisenhower's phones, which are what I use on all my machines now. I guess I really like them. They are comfortable to me and have great audio and volume.

The LS Pelso from Kellyco are good if you can find a set of them. They are hard to find in stock.

There are a couple more but I have not tried them. A lot of the guys have tried going to the waterproof ear buds but I haven't tried those....I'm not an ear bud fan.
Re: Nox headphones
November 24, 2019 05:00PM
Tony makes some good phones.... heard good things about the Patriots as well.