Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

rossis E cat maybe it works ?

Posted by diggers 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
rossis E cat maybe it works ?
December 26, 2019 12:59PM
Andrea Rossi's E-Cat (Energy catalyzer) SK model is to be demonstrated in Stockholm in January 2020. This small fusion energy device, in a box less than 12" square, is said to be able to produce electricity in a self-sustaining mode, of enough strength to fuel an electric car, for example. The end of the fossil-fuel era may be far more close to reality than we suspect.
Re: rossis E cat maybe it works ?
December 26, 2019 03:38PM
Seems to be a scam.

Skeptical Inquirer
December 29, 2019 06:03PM
[phys.org]

In a paper posted at arXiv.org, the researchers write that, even by the most conservative of measurements, the E-Cat produces excess heat with a resulting energy density that is at least 1 order of magnitude—and possibly several—higher than any other conventional energy source, including gasoline.
December 29, 2019 06:14PM
+I have seen so many things like this that I will never take them serious unless they are ever mass produced. Then, maybe, I will believe.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
December 29, 2019 11:13PM
Anyone that invests their money with someone who has served jail time....more than once....already had all the information they needed beforehand...
...and they shouldn't cry when they lose every penny.

The history of 'Snake Oil' scams, and the public's amazing willingness....even their 'need' to believe....is a fascinating study of human nature.