Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Detech Detectors

Posted by Flintstone 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Detech Detectors
March 17, 2020 12:43AM
Hello everyone, Dose anyone use a Detech Chaser,orEDS Plus 11, or Reacher detector? I got a new 12"x12" coil with cover that hunts in 14Khz or 28khz that work on these detectors. I was told it would work on the MXT or DFX detector, it dose but not very good. If you Google Detech EDS Winner coils it show this coil and says it gose deep. If you have one of the Detech detectors and want to try this coil, I will ship it to you and if it don't work good on your detector just ship it back, if it works good and you want it, I will take 75.00 for it. Try it first and let me know. Thanks flintstone
Re: Detech Detectors
March 17, 2020 10:11PM
Has anyone ever heard on this detectors? From what Google said they are deep detectors, They look good anyway.
March 17, 2020 10:27PM
Flintstone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Has anyone ever heard on this detectors? From wha
> t Google said they are deep detectors, They look g
> ood anyway.
My distributor carries them and I am able to sell them but have never sold one. Wish I could be of more help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2020 10:31PM by SkiWhiz.
March 17, 2020 10:29PM
Never heard of them.
March 17, 2020 11:15PM
D&P-OR Wrote:
> Never heard of them.

Wow you must be new to metal detecting spinning smiley sticking its tongue out Detech have been around for 20 years or so they make the SEF coils for Minelab metal detectors and thier own Detech line of metal detectors, the Relic Striker model is a depth monster.

Detech
March 17, 2020 11:27PM
No young man--I'm not new to detecting.---I started in this game over 45 years ago now.-----I was referring to the three detectors he mentioned in the Detech line.-----Delsanjuro Wrote:
> D&P-OR Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Never heard of them.
>
>
> Wow you must be new to metal detecting spinning smiley sticking its tongue out Detech
> have been around for 20 years or so they make the
> SEF coils for Minelab metal detectors and thier ow
> n Detech line of metal detectors, the Relic Strike
> r model is a depth monster.
>
> [url=https://detech-metaldetectors.com/detech-meta
> ll-detectors-coils.html]Detech[/url]
March 18, 2020 12:43AM
I think why no one said anything is they were not sold in the U.S, for a long time. they are here now. I just want to sell the coil, I see more on the Ebay line, must be someone trying to sell them as working on Whites Detectors. That is why I said they will work but not good, like someone trying to sell them. I will be sure to put the word out for you.
March 18, 2020 12:41PM
sanjuro Wrote:
they make the SEF coils for Minelab metal detectors
>

They make SEF coils for lots of brands. Not just Minelab. I had one on my Explorer, T2 and now have one on my Fisher. Good coils. I like them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2020 12:42PM by Badger in NH.
March 18, 2020 02:13PM
Badger in NH , is your coil white? This one I have is a good looking coil, how can I find out what all detectors it will work on? I looked up DETECH and they don't show the one I have, it must be old stock they are trying to get rid of. This is a ButterFly coil and a good size, I like a 12x12" I might get it to work on some other detector. Thanks all
March 18, 2020 08:05PM
My SEF "Butterfly" coils were all black. The VLF SEF coils on the Detech USA website are black. The website shows the White SEF coils only for the Minelab GPX gold detectors and none are 12" X 12".

I Googled Detech EDS Winner and see that it shows a VLF detector with a white SEF coil on it. Maybe it's a European thing.

I don't know what you have. Too bad they don't label the coils better so we can tell what they will work on.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2020 08:51PM by Badger in NH.
March 18, 2020 10:27PM
I had both of those detectors
They come with 3 coils each (white coils)
I wasn't impressed with them cheaply made, avg. depth, analog.
Detech need to stick with coils they dropped the ball on Metal detector manufacturing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2020 10:28PM by u2robert.
March 18, 2020 10:48PM
Is it 12" x 12" or 10" x 12"?

Here's a guy using the 10" x 12" on a White's V3i.

[youtu.be]
March 18, 2020 11:33PM
Detech SEF 12x12 "and 9X9" coils in white are used by Detech on its detectors ...
  I think of Kheith ... he mentioned in his Detech Chaser/14Khz/ metal detector that these coils are compatible with Whites MXT ...

Other white coils 12x10 ", 15x12" SEF are V-rated coils manufactured by Detech for Whites SpectraV3 / V3i detectors ...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2020 11:43PM by EL NINO.
March 19, 2020 12:25PM
Hi EL NINO, This will work on the MXT and DFX but not good. It only gets about 6" air test on a dime, Dose Keith have a Detech Detector ? If so I will give him a good deal. Thanks This is the 12x12" white coil, new in the box.
March 21, 2020 12:54AM
Greetings to you Flintstone ... reach 6 "on Dime is really very low ... on a coil of this size I would expect a range of about 12" in the airtest .. .... I have your question..you have a similar problem with reach also medium and low conductive coins?

Coils for MXT, DFX, Spectra V3 are non-resonant type.
- this means that the frequency of the detector is adjusted ...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2020 12:59AM by EL NINO.
March 21, 2020 01:22AM
Thanks All, I can get 8"-9" with my 5,5 coil for the MXT and DFX, This 12"x12" should do a lot better. If you know anyone that a 14Khz Detech detector I will make them a good deal, I just can't use it. Thanks flintstone