Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone here Dredge?

Posted by Flintstone 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone here Dredge?
April 09, 2020 04:09PM
Hi all, I know this is a detecting forum, but I like to dredge to. I have a 3" Keens High Banker Dredge combo that I don't use anymore, I use my 2" Keens because it is lite. The 3" has a 5.5hp Honda and very good hoses. This is a very good dredge, but at 69 I just can't dredge by my self any more. Most of the guys that I went with says the water is to cold, big babies!!! I live in Kentucky, and looking for someone in about 2or 3 states that I can meet and sell to. I can send pic to your email. This is about $3000.00 if got new, I will sell for $950.00 cash or PayPal FF. If you know anyone in S.C. or N.C any where in that area, let them know. Thanks Dean
Re: Anyone here Dredge?
April 12, 2020 02:56AM
No one here dredge? do you know someone who dose? tell them about this. Thanks flintstone
April 12, 2020 11:42AM
Steve H's DetectorProspector.com forum would be a good place to advertise this, there's definitely some dredging folks on there.
April 12, 2020 04:04PM
Hi Pimento, I have it on there, but would like someone that is in the East so I can meet and not have to ship out West. I have a 2" Keens dredge that I can use by my self, the 3" is just a little to much to move and set up, I am 69 years and by the time I get to the water and get set up, I am to tired to work it. Thanks for the reply. Dean