Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

1 billion nazi gold ''found;'' in poland

Posted by diggers 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
1 billion nazi gold ''found;'' in poland
May 31, 2020 01:40PM
[www.express.co.uk]

Location of Nazi treasure worth £1BILLION traced after SS diary gives vital clue
AN ENTRY from a long-lost SS diary could hold the whereaobouts of a horde of Nazi gold worth more than £1billion.
Re: 1 billion nazi gold ''found;'' in poland
June 02, 2020 05:04AM
Interesting read, albeit far from found. I've been very close to that castle, I spent two summers in Harrachov which is only about 30 miles away on the other side of the Krkonoše Mountains in the Czech Republic. Beautiful area, would be a fantastic area to retire.
June 04, 2020 10:11PM
I notice you put "found" in quotation marks. But look closer, and you'll see that nothing's been "found". It's just a story that is spun exactly as so-many-others. Eg.: a Hollywood plot story , with skeletons, conspiracies, insane depths, masonics or templar junk, insane amounts of gold, etc..... In other words, just a treasure story . And yet they use the past-tense word "found". But in their vocabulary, the word "found" means : "in a certain castle" or "on a certain island", blah blah. All they need is one more clue, or a digger that goes another 20 ft. deep etc... (is this starting to sound like Oak Island ?). In my vocabulary , "found" means "FOUND". As in : actual digging it up and looking at it !!

Unless I missed it, nothing was found. And also, this isn't the first Nazi gold ghost story spun. Remember the train supposed to be in the mountain RR track tunnel (where the 2 entrances/exits were blasted shut during the final days of WWII bombings). And has boxcars filled with gold. Why is this one any different ? Samo Samo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2020 10:13PM by Tom_in_CA.
June 04, 2020 10:28PM
Tom_in_CA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I notice you put "found" in quotation marks. Bu
> t look closer, and you'll see that nothing's been
> "found". It's just a story that is spun exactly
> as so-many-others. Eg.: a Hollywood plot story ,
> with skeletons, conspiracies, insane depths, mason
> ics or templar junk, insane amounts of gold, etc..
> ... In other words, just a treasure story . An
> d yet they use the past-tense word "found". But i
> n their vocabulary, the word "found" means : "in
> a certain castle" or "on a certain island", blah b
> lah. All they need is one more clue, or a digger
> that goes another 20 ft. deep etc... (is this star
> ting to sound like Oak Island ?). In my vocabula
> ry , "found" means "FOUND". As in : actual diggi
> ng it up and looking at it !!
>
> Unless I missed it, nothing was found. And also,
> this isn't the first Nazi gold ghost story spun.
> Remember the train supposed to be in the mountain
> RR track tunnel (where the 2 entrances/exits were
> blasted shut during the final days of WWII bombing
> s). And has boxcars filled with gold. Why is
> this one any different ? Samo Samo.

I think that was the point of "found" in quotations, it wasn't.

BTW You have email to be reading, why are you screwing around on the dankowski forum spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
June 05, 2020 01:24AM
Cal_cobra Wrote:

>
> I think that was the point of "found" in quotation
> s, it wasn't.
>
> BTW You have email to be reading, why are you scre
> wing around on the dankowski forum spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Yes, as I got ready to hit "post", I saw that it was in quotes, meaning the O.P. was seeing the sillyness. But I just hit "post" anyhow, d/t I was feeling ornery spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Yes, I'll get to your emails. After all, we are over-due for our collective 7th gold coin. Oh, and BTW, its' my turn this time. Ahem ahem.
June 06, 2020 05:01PM
Tom, they found that train, they just couldn't dig it up, they are pretty sure it's there haha
June 06, 2020 09:50PM
Caretaker Wrote:
> Tom, they found that train, they just couldn't dig
> it up, they are pretty sure it's there haha

Haha, yup. They found the Oak Island treasure too ! It's *most certainly* down there. A little more to the right. A little more to the left. A little deeper, etc.... But rest assured : It's been past-tense "found" thumbs down
June 06, 2020 09:59PM
I know we're all just joking around, but a lot of people actually don't see a disconnect ! They see no contradiction. I used to see this lots on T'net . It would work like this :

Someone comes on board (typically from some 3rd world country) asking advice for a detector that goes 3 to 9 meters deep, etc.... Or where they can find a smelter to smelt 5 tons of gold. Or the tax implications . Or how to drain a swamp, etc.....And in the process would be talking about a treasure they "found" (past tense). People would chime in on the detector tech. question, or tax law question, etc... But for me, it always amused me , and I'd think to myself "Why are they inquiring about machines that go to insane depths, if they've already 'found' it ?". So I'd pose that question to them. And their answers were predictable : They've narrowed down some fabulous treasure to a certain cave, or a certain meadow, or in a certain swamp, etc...... Now it's merely a matter of getting a machine that can detect 3 to 9 meters deep to pinpoint the exact location. Or overcoming govt. obstacles . Or getting heavy equipment to dig down insanely deep, etc....

I would try to correct them (yeah yeah, I'm a kill-joy) and tell them : "Then you haven't *found* it yet". But to their mind's eyes, there is NO DOUBT it's there. Hence they can use the past tense "found".

The lure and excitement of treasure leads men to abandon rationale thinking , haha