Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Check out this gal’s Ace Apex videos

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Check out this gal’s Ace Apex videos
July 17, 2020 07:03PM
Second hunt with epic find first silver
[m.youtube.com]

Apex sniffs out big silver
[m.youtube.com]

Apex in the iron
[m.youtube.com]

Detecting In the river
[m.youtube.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2020 07:08PM by tnsharpshooter.
Re: Check out this gal’s Ace Apex videos
July 18, 2020 04:01AM
tink i missin' sumpthin!..why aren't these people huntin' in 'cooked", and "burnt" parks?
where the average guy will be usin' the detector?

(h.h.!)
j.t.
July 18, 2020 07:31PM
I think she's just going to where she normally would to get a baseline on the Apex compared to what she's used there before. Not sure about others using the Apex in their videos.

The video where she's in a lot of iron is somewhere in my vicinity of east Texas, probably a bit south of here. I can relate to the heat, humidity, mineralization, and iron ore she mentions... ugh!

I started watching her videos a few weeks ago when looking for more info on the Apex. I like her down-to-earth approach and enjoy her videos. And any lady who enjoys metal detecting so much gets bonus points in my book... my wife wife not being one of them!
July 18, 2020 07:45PM
For what ever reason there not showing video of the screen while sweeping a Target ?........ appears that’s top secret........... 99% of the videos are just Of there finds .....showing no detector performance.
July 18, 2020 07:55PM
Yes I hate that when they do not show tones and I.D. on a target. Why even do a hunt then just show finds.
July 19, 2020 12:05AM
the objective is to show the product in a good light! i enjoy the vids, but,
it's not where i live! get into the parks and other hammered sites where the average schmuck
is going to use the instrument. NOT fields, and woods. it would appear that the 'chosen" few want to selectively
hunt where they want...we all know the WHY so we'll just leave it at that! also, as mentioned show the "hits"
in real time, with v.d.i,.and and tonal response.

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2020 12:08AM by jmaryt.
July 20, 2020 12:30AM
Yes----We want to see the actual detector PERFORMANCE--not finds that "they say" has been made with it.--Rob in (ca) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For what ever reason there not showing video of th
> e screen while sweeping a Target ?........ appears
> that’s top secret........... 99% of the videos ar
> e just Of there finds .....showing no detector per
> formance.