Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Guess it's time to put an * in the April column of the log

Posted by cdv 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
cdv
Guess it's time to put an * in the April column of the log
April 01, 2020 09:55PM
Lucky I got a small gold in March..... now with the "safer at home edict" and the beaches near me closed, I'm out of work for another 30 days....

Bummer...….
Re: Guess it's time to put an * in the April column of the log
April 01, 2020 10:09PM
While detecting is not worth risking my health or getting in trouble with local authorities I have to admit it would be one hell of a distraction from the crap. I will take a guess and say that beach crowds will be non existent for quite a while.
April 01, 2020 11:19PM
It’s sure gave me more free time than I want. Then to top it off they are renurishing all my local beaches. The Gov I heard just closed down the place.... not that I’m very keen about all the unknowns about what happening. This is going to stress and touch so many peoples lives that I have nothing to complain about. We have seen red tide, hurricanes, and cool weather..... now this. It’s difficult to say how long before everyone can put their lives back together and think about the beach. Be safe Cliff.
cdv
April 02, 2020 12:26AM
Thanks Dew..... Everyone needs to take care of themselves and families the best you can. Being retired, this is not affecting me (at this time) like it is/has to quite a few in the world. This is a time that detecting would be a good distraction but there are other things that are way more important.

Everyone be safe and most of all, be aware and alert, trying times are ahead unless we can kick this virus quick.

Cliff
April 02, 2020 12:39AM
goodmore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> While detecting is not worth risking my health or
> getting in trouble with local authorities I have t
> o admit it would be one hell of a distraction from
> the crap. I will take a guess and say that beach c
> rowds will be non existent for quite a while.

goodmore [ PM ]
Re: Darwin Award - Covid Version - don’t do this
March 30, 2020 04:27AM Registered: 9 years ago

True that. She would have never understood the situation the same way that the Fiddler claims he understood it. We are so lucky he didn't claim it was a liberal hoax. Fox fired a show host for saying that. I guess the Fiddler gets a pass. Sending how many tons of medical supplies to China in February clearly shows he is a genius. Done with him and this thread. My plan? Stay healthy and vote. Out of here.

YOUR BACK
April 02, 2020 01:03AM
Yeah that meant out of that thread. Done with the political stuff on this forum. Thanks for dragging it over here. Oh and you can GFY. I bet that would be a good distraction also.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2020 01:07AM by goodmore.
April 02, 2020 01:19AM
April 02, 2020 11:39AM
Im not certain why every good thread has to turn into a personal attack........ but id sure like to see that change. So lets start maybe by editing..... to be a little more positive could we do that?
April 02, 2020 06:00PM
Nothing but love from me.