Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

15" Coiltek for Nox

Posted by ghound 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: 15" Coiltek for Nox
March 14, 2021 08:13PM
I've sent a message, but being the weekend I'd doubt I won't know for a few days yet.
March 15, 2021 01:31PM
he 12x15 "Minelab coil can maintain good sensitivity to very small targets ... in my tests /0.1 grams of gold / up to a depth of 10 cm in the ground, it is of course provided that the setting of a sufficiently high sensitivity / at least 23 / for Equinox .. it is in the Park2, Pole 2 and Gold1-2 programs.

From these observations I can tell that the Large 12x15 "Minelab coil in terms of sensitivity behaves like a 12" coil ..
March 15, 2021 06:48PM
I'd agree with that NINO.
March 16, 2021 09:44AM
FloridaSon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What has coiltek offered to do for this crack?

I sent a few pics to Coiltek and they think it's a manufacturing fault.
They have said there going to get me back up and running as quickly as they can which is great. I don't know when that will be as I'd guess there's not a lot of spare coils sitting about as dealer supplies were limited.

It's not holding me back anyways, I'll still be using the ML15" coil over the Coiltek for the majority of my detecting.

If it hadn't been so expensive I'd have gouged out the cracks and filled them with some 2 pack resin, as at the moment its just an very nice looking £250-$345 paper weight lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2021 09:52AM by ghound.
March 16, 2021 10:29AM
Thanks ghound!
March 18, 2021 01:40PM
I done a quick comparison in ground between coils on quarter size coins and bigger, a gold ring and a handful of old coppers.
It's not a depth test as such, as both can be made to/and will go deeper in real life detecting.

[youtu.be]