Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New RUTUS VERSA

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
JCR
Re: New RUTUS VERSA
July 05, 2023 04:50PM
I just used Curious Google.

Chris
July 06, 2023 11:28AM
Interesting manual.
JCR
July 06, 2023 01:25PM
In reading it, I am not seeing any reference to the Multifilter feature or VCO. I hope this is just an oversight omission. The Multifilter is one of the main features that interests me. They seem to be revamping the product description on their website also.

Chris
July 06, 2023 10:33PM
Greetings JCR..... Rutus VERSA ...already has a built-in Multifilter in its detection programs....
....as for the VCO, the VCO is optimized to work well in various detection situations....
I would also like to add that the possibility of setting Hot Rock from zero value to + .or -.. was added to VERSA, which many detectorists may consider an important setting... for a certain type of detection...
July 06, 2023 11:45PM
What would the Versa sell for and what makes it a better detector than the competition if there is any competition. The one thing I like on the legend is the iron filter...It has helped my find masked targets right on top of iron that I have hunted over many times but with the legend it did allow me to unmask nice relics and coins.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
JCR
July 07, 2023 02:47AM
El Nino, Thank you for the reply. I still look forward to your future evaluations of the Versa.

Chris
JCR
September 22, 2023 01:21PM
The UK distributor Detecnicks Ltd. has the Versa available now. USA purchasers can access their E Bay site to place an order. The descriptions of the different packages available are abbreviated so you have to compare the prices to figure it out. The higher priced ones include the 9X8 accessory coil also. Mine should be here in about 2 weeks.

Chris
September 22, 2023 02:55PM
So, what makes the rutus better or just as good as the top of the line detectors. What is the base price. Wireless headphones single frequencies.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

JCR
September 22, 2023 04:38PM
You can go to the Rutus website and read about it if you wish.

Chris
September 22, 2023 10:12PM
I went on the website and the Rutus looks good has a lot of nice features price is about the price as the Nox 900 on Ebay. Tom and anyone else I guess I would ask why does this machine interest you also Keith.

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

JCR
September 23, 2023 03:07AM
I am interested in the Versa because Rutus has a very good reputation for high performance in iron & minerals. The Eastern European manufacturers have a a more open minded approach to how a detector can operate than many of the big names in the USA. Relics & old coins on ancient sites full of iron are the norm there. They are very serious about performance in tough ground conditions.
The Versa offers some features not readily found on other top end machines that should provide a real edge. Mixed mode operation, All Metal mode with Iron disc & ID, EMI preview, VCO, adjustable SAT, Multi Filter to better deal with mineral see thru and wide adjustability of most settings. I think it will do well on my sites and be a lot of fun to run. Keith Southern for one understands why the Versa would be interesting. He has run a Rutus in the past & felt it was a good machine.

Chris
JCR
September 23, 2023 03:09AM
I am interested in the Versa because Rutus has a very good reputation for high performance in iron & minerals. The Eastern European manufacturers have a more open minded approach to how a detector can operate than many of the big names in the USA. Relics & old coins on ancient sites full of iron are the norm there. They are very serious about performance in tough ground conditions.
The Versa offers some features not readily found on other top end machines that should provide a real edge. Mixed mode operation, All Metal mode with Iron disc & ID, EMI preview, VCO, adjustable SAT, Multi Filter to better deal with mineral see thru and wide adjustability of most settings. I think it will do well on my sites and be a lot of fun to run. Keith Southern for one understands why the Versa would be interesting. He has run a Rutus in the past & felt it was a good machine.

Chris
September 25, 2023 01:33PM
Chris,
I've still got my Atrex but have not run it as much as my Minelab or my Nokta. Limited hunting time allows for less "learning" minutes.

Keep us posted on your Versa.
Personally, I love the EMI preview and the mixed mode audio of my Rutus.
JCR
September 25, 2023 03:19PM
Thanks Dave. There is rumor that an Update is coming for the Atrex utilizing some of the improvements from the Versa's development. I'm still not sure if the Atrex is not more adjustable than the Versa.

Chris
JCR
September 25, 2023 03:22PM
Thanks Dave. There is rumor of an Update for the Atrex to incorporate some of the things gained with the Versa.

Chris
JCR
October 03, 2023 09:16PM
The Versa I ordered on 09/21 arrived today before Noon. 12 days from the UK seems like pretty quick shipping to me. It is all on the charger to start exploring tonight. I should be able to put some hours on it hunting this weekend. We will see.

Chris
December 02, 2023 12:38PM
Presentation of the New NC software 2.44 NC .. for the Rutus VERSA detector..
New Software 2.44 NC...presented by the Chief Tester of Rutus detectors ...Artur Troncik .. "SAPER" ...and the designer and also the owner of the company Rutus ...Arkadiusz Rutyna .."RUTUS"

[www.youtube.com]
JCR
December 02, 2023 03:57PM
Thank you for Posting the video and THANK YOU for having English sub titles.
These are very welcome improvements. I will be updating my unit ASAP. The improved performance in mineralized soil & Audio adjustability are particularly appreciated. The Versa has been very impressive with V1.71 software. I am excited to see what the new NC software will do on my sites.

Chris