Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

AI powered search

Posted by lytle78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
AI powered search
May 15, 2023 05:03PM
I have been messing around with this stuff, using Microsoft's Bing and Google's Bard. Here is a Query I posted on Bard and the answer I got....

NOTE: The answer is not a quote from some website, in fact it is not even a combination of "clips" from different website entries, it is an original composition of "bits" of information which is contained in texts which Bard has been trained on...

I just bought a used Teknetics Omega, it comes with a nel snake coil...what can you tell me about this combination

The Teknetics Omega is a mid-range metal detector that is known for its good performance in a variety of soil conditions. The NEL Snake coil is a small, lightweight coil that is designed to improve target separation and depth. When used together, the Teknetics Omega and the NEL Snake coil can be a very effective combination for detecting coins, jewelry, and other metal objects.

The NEL Snake coil is a double-D coil, which means that it has a round shape with a flat bottom. This type of coil provides good target separation, which is the ability to distinguish between two or more objects that are close together. The NEL Snake coil is also relatively lightweight, which makes it easy to carry and use for extended periods of time.

The combination of the Teknetics Omega and the NEL Snake coil can be a very effective tool for detecting coins, jewelry, and other metal objects. The Teknetics Omega is a powerful metal detector that can detect a wide range of targets, and the NEL Snake coil can improve target separation and depth. This combination can be a great choice for anyone who is looking for a metal detector that can perform well in a variety of conditions.

Here are some of the benefits of using the Teknetics Omega with the NEL Snake coil:

Improved target separation: The NEL Snake coil's double-D design helps to improve target separation, which is the ability to distinguish between two or more objects that are close together. This can be helpful for avoiding false positives and for finding small objects that are buried close to other objects.
Increased depth: The NEL Snake coil is designed to increase depth, which is the ability to detect objects that are buried deeper in the ground. This can be helpful for finding coins, jewelry, and other metal objects that are buried deep in the soil.
Lightweight and easy to use: The NEL Snake coil is relatively lightweight, which makes it easy to carry and use for extended periods of time. It is also easy to install and remove, making it a convenient option for metal detecting enthusiasts.
Overall, the Teknetics Omega and the NEL Snake coil can be a very effective combination for detecting coins, jewelry, and other metal objects. The Teknetics Omega is a powerful metal detector that can detect a wide range of targets, and the NEL Snake coil can improve target separation and depth. This combination can be a great choice for anyone who is looking for a metal detector that can perform well in a variety of conditions.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2023 05:10PM by lytle78.