Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Minelab Explorer

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Minelab Explorer
November 04, 2023 01:32PM
The tracking number shows that my Explorer 2 is out for delivery. I have watched a lot of videos and read posts about them on the forums and am pretty excited to trying it out. I know it's going to be heavy, make a lot of noise, but I am in a stage in my detecting life that I am willing to try something that takes a little more patience to use. I got the stock 10" coil and the 8" coil for it and will start out with the smaller coil. I also just acquired a Deeptech Vista Gold Gain with two coils for grab and go get er done hunts. With these two detectors I should be all set for any type of detecting that I do. Wishing you all the best!
Re: Minelab Explorer
November 04, 2023 03:33PM
Great deep detector the Minelab Explorer is, give yourself some time to learn what it is telling you and you will do well. It can be frustrating at first but with perseverance you will end up loving it, if your shoulder and back can take it. smiling smiley