Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

ML Partner Conference

Posted by dewcon4414 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
ML Partner Conference
December 02, 2011 02:45PM
I lost a coil cover yesterday off my Xcal and wrote ML.... who is mailing me one. They also confirmed bed liner spray and epoxy didnt void the warranty. In the Email they also provided info on their up coming ML Partner Conference being held in Chi town. I thought this might be of interest to those who are close and have always had a lot of unanswered questions about the equipment, training or NEW equipment. If someone is going let us know so maybe we could put together some questions for you as well. The addy is: [minelabuspartnerconf.com]

Dew
JR
Re: ML Partner Conference
December 02, 2011 04:41PM
The conference was in September. Minelab was a little slow on updating their emails. I didn't get to go this year. Gerry McMullen was dealer of the year.
December 02, 2011 07:14PM
Ya looks like i had a old timers moment there JR. But i got a second message from John about the epoxy and bed liner spray. Here is what he said:

Upon further consultation the bedliner spray is a no no, however marine epoxy is a go. Hope this helps again.

Sinerely,

John Watson
Customer Care Technician

So id say if you have a warranty id reconsider the bed liner spray. Glad i waited for a reply. I might add got the reply and the coil on its way the next day. So, thou a cheap item, im very pleased with their reply.

Dew
December 03, 2011 12:17AM
Before you put the coil cover on you might want to inscribe the inside of the cover with your name address and phone. IF your detector ever gets stolen and you have that inside, Maybe just maybe it can be recovered by the police or Minelab might call you if it goes in for repairs.
December 03, 2011 02:15AM
Some bedliner sprays, and perhaps others (marine) have minute metal particles dissolved in them. Just have to be careful which brand you use. Probably best to check with the mfg of the spray.