Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I want to commed all of you regulars,

Posted by John 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I want to commed all of you regulars,
February 17, 2012 04:52PM
for the maturity you display as you post, with no insults or name calling. Very good!! I visit several forums as I am sure you do and seen some of the childish display. And I know its hard when you have a machine/company you truly love and have faith with. But, you guys show remarkable restraint and some even admit, when they think they were wrong or not knowledeable/experienced with the topic being discussed. I wish, I had, just half the experience many of you have.
Thanks for the facts,your restraints and experiences, There are many like me, Im sure, with no one nearby to explain the many facets of metal detecting.
HH,
John
Re: I want to commed all of you regulars,
February 17, 2012 05:42PM
It is in this www. that brings us together for sharing.
February 17, 2012 08:15PM
I think we are all this way due to our leader.

Tom is a true asset to the detecting community. He always puts a positive spin on things, even when writing constructive critism. I admire that.
I agree with "theover"
February 17, 2012 09:19PM
100%

<")))))<>(
February 17, 2012 09:47PM
Have to agree with TheRover, Tom D. sets the tone with his professionalism and his freedom of speech ethic. If someone gets a bit out of line, its a gentle rebuke. Problem solved. Water seeks its own level and this site is populated with detectorists who want something more than what other sites have to offer.
February 17, 2012 10:13PM
I agree with john this forum is very informative. I'm a new member but have been learning alot from all of you guys for a while. Thank you you for all the useful info. hh Paul
I agree, Tom does lead well
February 17, 2012 10:42PM
my New Years resolution is to be more civil and tolerant of others, but the more injustice I see the more it bothers me, but I see it thru my eyes only, I need to look thru different eyes and you guys help, thanks
February 17, 2012 11:13PM
I appreciate the opportunity to come here and learn from some of the best of our hobby. The information has a small price. Respect!
February 18, 2012 12:24AM
You can't help but respect Tom and his passion for this hobby and for teaching all of us what he has learned. BUT... Tom is not the only contributor here either. It's nice to be able to tap into each others experiences and improve ourselves because of it. Thanks to everyone on here!!!

"Happy hunting" - Schultzie