Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CZ-3D Video on Youtube..

Posted by fisher cz-3d 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
CZ-3D Video on Youtube..
February 28, 2012 11:08PM
New CZ-3D Video on Youtube.. What are your thoughts???

[www.youtube.com]
Re: CZ-3D Video on Youtube..
February 28, 2012 11:22PM
February 29, 2012 01:22AM
What that test tells me is what always should be done when you hit a low tone. Circle that target and sweep from all angles to make sure there aren't any repeatable high tones in both directions. If so, make a determination if you want to dig it or not.

Also shows how sweep speed plays a factor and that a CZ is a slower sweep speed unit and if you want to bring out good targets among iron, slow down.

One more thing...unless an area is over loaded with iron, hunt using discrimination setting 0 when using a CZ.

Bill is putting up some great videos showing the capabilities of his CZ3D....both in the field and testing.
February 29, 2012 01:27AM
Wow. That little coin completely masks the nail!!!!!!

(((Notice how the high tone sounds a bit 'washed out'))).

I speculate the video is correct.......... and I also speculate those nails are almost completely disintegrated ........ and would look like coral under a microscope. This is to say.......... they are a very low mass.....(almost gone). Once again............. all of the testing is performed on the same plane....... of which I dislike; yet, does show a point.

In the 2nd video......... a 8" deep beaver-tail is indicative of a terrible sink-rate. I wonder at what depth..... is the 1900 soil strata. (((Dan-Pa........ I know............ it's deeper than you would want to dig!))).
February 29, 2012 05:02PM
I noticed in the 1st video that if he moves the coil slightly (approximately 1/2") the tone changes to a low tone. You have to be right on center of the coil to achieve a high tone.
March 01, 2012 01:10AM
Just curious, where did you get that red wide blade digger you were using?
March 01, 2012 01:37AM
Smudge,

I think that is a Model 31 Raptor from Predator tools. Check out their products...they have some nice stuff. I am gonna order me one of them soon.