Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Something I found interesting on Minelab logo patent referring to the 3030

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Something I found interesting on Minelab logo patent referring to the 3030
May 08, 2012 02:37AM
[www.trademarkia.com]

look at the red spinning wheel button on the faceplate of the 3030..you will see same design on the above page is tradmarked....must be something if you trade mark a button LOL...More than a pinpoint I believe,.... But what is it?

Just though I would share...Looks like the spinning red wheel was trademarked close to the time the CTX name and findpoint name was...

Keith
Re: Something I found interesting on Minelab logo patent referring to the 3030
May 08, 2012 05:26AM
Maybe not a spinning wheel but an X marks the spot.

It is connected by background field to the globe and must be GPS orientated.

Probably the " enter waypint " ( findpoint ) button, the pinpoint for digging is on a trigger at your indexfinger position.
May 08, 2012 01:03PM
Indeed me thinks a new patented way of pinpointing will be found on this unit...Time will tell...Heck I don't even use the pinpoint button on the Explorer and pinpoint in disc so ought to be interesting..
Reason for the way I pinpoint in disc. its not all metal and you are only pinpointing the target not whatever may be in near proximity...and whatever works comes to mind...
May 08, 2012 01:08PM
Perhaps they have found a way to RATCH the PP and focus it in the center of the coil instead of the tip.

Dew