Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

who has decided to buy a ctx 3030? sign in please

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
who has decided to buy a ctx 3030? sign in please
May 10, 2012 01:13AM
just list your name if you dare if you have decided to try one..no negative posts please.
Re: who has decided to buy a ctx 3030? sign in please
May 10, 2012 01:17AM
I think I will and it is a whole lot of money for me but luckily I have few possessions on my meager salary ;-) . Outside of the tech enhancements hearing that it feels a lot lighter than an E-Trac from someone who swung it does it for me. Luv the E-Trac but it bugs my back.The GPS and mapping means nothing to me (at least at this point.)
The advanced ground balance has got me excited about my iron mineralized ground which the E-Trac does ok, but not great in.

Sign here - Albert
Re: who has decided to buy a ctx 3030? sign in please
May 10, 2012 01:51AM
Earth...I hope you do purchase one....as we know we are going to get a honest appraisal. You have used the E-Trac/V3i and Deus, which gives your analysis more veracity.
The other thing is that you physically suffer (back problem) when using a poorly balanced/heavy detector and your evaluation in that area will be quite useful. That's a huge concern with the CTX-3030. But please don't damage yourself in the evaluation process. We know how enthusiastic you get smiling smiley