Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Whites Detector "Vision" Everyone has to see this

Posted by gates21 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New Whites Detector "Vision" Everyone has to see this
March 13, 2009 03:54AM
I didn't post a pic- but you can find them all over...looks like a souped up DFX with a color screen:

Here's what we know so far:

* 3 Frequencies, 2.5kHz, 7.5kHz, and 22.5kHz
* Color screen, new display housing
* Oscilloscope like display (this tickles my inner geek)
* Same shaft and electronics box as the DFX
* D2 coil
* Has internal Bluetooth audio/data transceiver
* White's is selling bluetooth headphones, or you could use your own
* You can exchange programs with other detectors over bluetooth
* Retail price is going to be around $1500 with the headphones
* Will be in stock at a dealer near you within a months time.

[www.whitesvision.com] (may or may not be up yet)

White's Vision Field Guide!
[www.munchless.com]

Get your reading glasses on... there's a lot to look at! This thing looks awesome!

Ok, after reading the field guide, here are some interesting observations:

1) Support of multiple wireless headphones connected at the same time. Great for training purposes, or group hunting with one detector. Ability to change headphone channel just in case of interference.
2) Transmit Boost is a feature that amplifies the transmit circuit to help penetrate deep in the ground… very interesting. This seems much different than your typical sensitivity adjustment, which would seem to make the receiver end of things more or less sensitive. This Tx Boost is kind of like NOS for your detector… you wouldn’t use it all of the time, but when you needed it… it would be great to have it.
3) New high and low frequencies making the detector even more sensitive to GOLD and SILVER respectively. Deep silver, here we come. Oh boy, I wanna nugget hunt today… and can!
4) Frequency offset - +5/-5 which tunes the detector to the type of target you are seeking, or just to cancel out crosstalk between two Vision machines or nearby EMI. Too bad it wasn’t automatic for the crosstalk portion, but hey… it’s there!
5) Page 3 shows a depth of 13 inches on the display :woohoo: , and the depth meter shows fractions down to ¼”
6) Really cool Active Analyze screen, for the geek in all of us.
7) Deep Silver, Meterorite, Hi Pro preset modes sound like “the business”.
8 ) LIVE CONTROLS! You can now adjust all kinds of parameters while the detector is operating in a recovery mode. Fine tuning couldn’t be easier now… experimentation will be fun instead of a chore!
9) Included is a SMART CHARGER that will charge your NiMH battery pack in 2-3 hours. Runtime is about 6-12 hours even despite the new display and wireless headphones!
10) Ability to change menu color schemes and menu sounds.
11) Help balloons activated by pushing trigger forward makes learning and REMEMBERING easy!
Re: New Whites Detector "Vision" Everyone has to see this
March 13, 2009 11:54AM
Will I guess fisher will be coming out with a new one now? Maybe it will be called F 76. Ha We want a coler screen ,too. But for less money.
March 13, 2009 02:14PM
It will be the F 100.It will have a color screen,transmit 40 frequencies,self adjust to maximum depth per soil conditions at each site.The color screen will assign different colors to each target based on analysis of the ferrous/non ferrous content of each target.If you sweep past a silver coin an icon will flash saying"hey that was silver".It will consistently hit nickels at 22 to 24 inches deep.Your background hum will be ZZ Top or Tanya Tucker songs until you sweep a target.It will reset at twice the speed of the F 75 on all targets.Some people won't like it as you still have to dig the coins.Can you tell the winter has been too long!!! Bill
March 13, 2009 03:39PM
Whites will have to do a side by side with the F75/f70 to get my interest or NASA Tom will have to go nuts before I even look at it...But my money is on a new high end Fisher the next F???

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!