Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

YOU GUYS WANTED TO KNOW -- GSBS #7

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
YOU GUYS WANTED TO KNOW -- GSBS #7
March 19, 2009 03:28PM
Daytona Great Southern Beach Shootout #7. Looks like I will be there (work/job pending) on Saturday.... and have been requested to give 2 seminars. I will give 1st seminar on advanced beach hunting techniques -- per popular request. The 2nd seminar,,,, IF demand is high enough, I will give a 'technicals' extreme-relic hunting (will include coins) presentation..... to include heavy/in-depth F75 maximum performance.

Tom
Are you going to tape those seminar's
March 19, 2009 09:57PM
Are you going to tape those seminar's?
Re: Are you going to tape those seminar's
March 20, 2009 12:16AM
I agree with Mark's thinking for those of us who can not attend. I would love to see that on youtube or in a new DVD. Add in a real world hunt at the current site you are hunting and you would have a real winner there. Congratulations on your recent GREAT finds!
Re: YOU GUYS WANTED TO KNOW -- GSBS #7
March 20, 2009 12:16AM
Why not tape these seminars and sell them to the people who can't make the event?

NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Daytona Great Southern Beach Shootout #7. Looks
> like I will be there (work/job pending) on
> Saturday.... and have been requested to give 2
> seminars. I will give 1st seminar on advanced
> beach hunting techniques -- per popular request.
> The 2nd seminar,,,, IF demand is high enough, I
> will give a 'technicals' extreme-relic hunting
> (will include coins) presentation..... to include
> heavy/in-depth F75 maximum performance.
>
> Tom
March 20, 2009 04:48AM
hi tom!
yes!..if at all possible,would love to be a 'fly" on the wall,and be present at that second seminar!..unfortunately,travel restrictions kepp me "out of the loop" so to speak!..perhaps if possible, consideration could be given to a permanent
audio and video?..in any event.hope it goes as planned!.

(h.h!)
j.t.
March 20, 2009 01:01PM
Hmmmmmm. Recently........over the last 10 years or so...... most all of my seminars have been recorded by random folks. I have no idea who/where these videos are at.

Hmmmmmm. Let me see if my video production crew... even just a couple of the members.... are available for this.
April 01, 2009 10:34PM
So far..... it looks like my video crew will not be able to make it..... but I should be there all day Saturday.