Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Have the chance to trade my F70 for a CZ3D with 3 coils

Posted by gates21 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Have the chance to trade my F70 for a CZ3D with 3 coils
March 25, 2009 05:37AM
I have an opportunity to trade my stock F70 for a good condition CZ3D (12000 serial number) with 3 coils (10,8, and 5").

I mainly hunt farm fields and dig all non ferrous targets. I live in Norther IL, so the soil here is fairly non mineralized black dirt.

Can I get some opinions? Is this a good deal for me?

Thanks!
Re: Have the chance to trade my F70 for a CZ3D with 3 coils
March 25, 2009 03:45PM
If you don't have a lot of iron and masking then go for the CZ. But the F70 and DD coil and now the 5" DD coil is a great combo. Newer faster, lighter, back light...just my thoughts

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 25, 2009 07:24PM
I don't like the Ser #.

--- Purchase the F75 11" elliptical DD coil and put it on your F70...... and don't look back.
March 25, 2009 08:39PM
Ok thanks everyone.
I have the F70 with the DD, just ordered the 5"DD today.

Don't get me wrong, I like the F70, but was planning on upgrading to an F75 and was looking for a second detector.

Also considering a C$.
March 26, 2009 02:43AM
Also Tom has said the F75 in four tones with max sens and 0 disc is as close to a CZ3 as you can get on another machine..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 08, 2009 03:03AM
I believe I may have traded my T2 for the detector Gates21 was looking at. Sounds like it anyway. I know the earlier models were supposed to be the deepest and best tuned, but this machine air tests a dime over 12 inches and looks like it's never been used. My T2 in four tone set at 0 disc could be fooled by iron at times. But on the 3D if you hear that crisp staccato high tone it's like cocaine-she don't lie.