Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tesoro detectors and test garden

Posted by turtleman 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tesoro detectors and test garden
April 13, 2009 10:03PM
Tom

I don't hear much about Tesoro detector's when it comes to target separation and depth.
I visited their site and there are folk's out there who claim the Tejon has some of the best target separation and gets great depth.
Have you ever had any of their unit's get past your test garden?
It also seems they may excel in highly mineralized ground, but that's just me trying to read between the lines. May not be accurate.

Thanks for your thoughts.

P.s are you still numb from your gold coin find????
Re: Tesoro detectors and test garden
April 14, 2009 12:16AM
I can say I had both the Vaquero and Tejon before purchasing the F75. I have been going back to some of the areas where I had hunted extensively with the Tesoros and can say, I've been pulling a lot of good "masked targets" in the same area. In fact, I've found more in the 5 hunts with the F75 than probably 10 or more hunts with the Tesoro's.
Re: Tesoro detectors and test garden
April 14, 2009 01:17AM
I have had 3 Tesoro's in my test-garden..... but BEFORE I created the complex portion of the garden. I surmise the elliptical DD coil is still the 'trump' card.

..... Gold coin numbness has turned into insane hunting methods. Glenn (Orlando) may share this... sometime.