Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Beneath The Mask

Posted by glenn63 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Beneath The Mask
April 14, 2009 03:10AM
Re: Beneath The Mask
April 14, 2009 05:40PM
Awesomeness, hey is this related to Toms (Gold coin numbness)
April 14, 2009 06:46PM
Yeah...coin was found in same area.
April 15, 2009 12:53AM
Guys, , , , I will try to write an article on this priceless experiment. There's MUCH more than meets-the-eye. I'm known for doing crazy things like digging pits to acquire datum. And Glenn is known for priceless camera capture. Lest this labor-intense, painful multi-faceted tuition... be taken in vein. I'm not sure when I'll have the time to write an article; I'd rather be swinging a coil. But, in time, it'll be done.
April 16, 2009 11:41PM
New article written. Soon to be posted by web-master.
Kas
April 17, 2009 11:45PM
Can't wait to read it, Tom.
Ken
April 18, 2009 01:01PM
I'm currently making some extra revisions/additions.
April 19, 2009 02:12AM
New article is up ... on the homepage.
Kas
April 19, 2009 05:53PM
Hence, Tom. Short of a full blown archy dig in such sites, we as detectorist are doomed to a 5% rate of recovery in iron infested sites with the painful knowledge that we are standing on good targets.

Now the question arises of an advancement in detectors that can unmask/ see through the iron to the masked targets. Leaves one wishing.

This ironically leaves us at the starting point of detectors, dig it all and clean out the area. And, could not we really do that with just about any detector with good capabilities? And, we can only do that to a detection depth with regards to cleaning an area knowing full well sink rates may drag wanted targets beyond our reach.

Good article and info.