Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Another single male detectorist bites the dust

Posted by kickback 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Another single male detectorist bites the dust
May 24, 2009 08:33PM
Gentlemen
I'm moving to Bristol,VA.I have met the woman I'm to spend the rest of my life with.The last time I was with her I had to pry an F 70 from her hands,it was dark and starting to rain.She was digging clad like a wild woman,looking for a ring so we could get "hitched".I'm excited to be in an area with Civil War activity and homes dating back to the 1760's.My future son in law has an old farm/plantation lined up in North Carolina,owned by his wifes father that dates back to Revolutionary war times(almost).My wife wants to go to the Carolina beaches after bad storms and hunt jewelry.If I don't get to hunt an old fur trading post site before I leave I'll post the GPS coordinates for it.If you ever get out to Montana you can hunt it.Just post any fur trade tokens you find on this forum.Back to packing.Bill
Re: Another single male detectorist bites the dust
May 24, 2009 09:36PM
Wow Bill. Congrat's!!! Nice F70 find! Now THAT'S real treasure! ...I know it was not meant this way..... but it sounds like the proverbial ad: "Need wife. Send picture of boat, motor & trailer"!