Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

performace comparison

Posted by Texasdirtdauber 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
performace comparison
June 19, 2009 11:10PM
Tom, what, if any, are the depth advantages of an F-75 over a CZ-70? I haave used the CZ line for years but would upgrade IF I could be convinced the monetary outlay would get me more/better depth and performance. Your input is sorely needed. Frank L/TX
Re: performace comparison
June 20, 2009 11:17AM
Frank,

They both have nearly exactly the same 'overall' depth. The CZ may have a slight edge over high (copper/silver) conductors vs. F75. Yet, the F75 has an advantage over the lower conductors. BUT...... what REALLY matters is: depth vs. EFFECTIVE depth. If you have time.....go to the home-page of this web-site and read the article titled; "Coil Size Myths". You will find this article in the "Fisher Intelligence" section. Also,,,, read "Head-to-Head Comparison Testing" on the home-page.
Time permitting...... I have answered this exact question/concern in many previous threads/posts on this forum....and you may want to browse a bit.
Re: performace comparison
June 20, 2009 03:17PM
Tom, thanks-since its too hot here in TX to do much detecting, these referrals will give me something to do indoors-thanks again. Frank