Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

nautilus at old homesite

Posted by squarenail_cache 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
nautilus at old homesite
November 26, 2012 03:21AM
Anyone have any tips for using a nautilus dmc2ba at old homesites
Re: nautilus at old homesite
November 28, 2012 10:00PM
No but have used one for coin hunting believe it or not, As not much civil war relics were I live. I love the deep tone it gives on those super deep coin's. I'm sure you nauty guys no it well. It is that soft sweet disc. only tone. One time I dug an 10'' Indian with an 8'' coil that had that sweet tone. I would like to get another some day if I could find one at the rite price.
Re: nautilus at old homesite
November 29, 2012 06:31AM
6 Inch coil..low disc just set to reject nails... put headphones in stereo ..turn the iron side down real low on the phone's...if the iron get's too annoying turn the power back on the all metal side..

The Nautilus is nice for iron hunting but not dense iron hunting...there is better choices cheaper..but it is doable...but not surgical...

Along time ago hunter's found out to use the nautilus everywhere except dense iron...then get a Silver Sabre Umax to hunt that...Nowdays we have better than the silver sabre... a Cibola unmask better than the silver sabre today and will get stuff the nautilus wont IN IRON..

But the Nautilus is an awesome detector to this day it's still the one to beat in pure raw depth...but the dirt has to be agreeable....

That machine loves brass.....

Keith