Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher F5 w/ 11 inch DD coil and 5 inch DD coil $450 SHIPPED (PRICE LOWERED)

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher F5 w/ 11 inch DD coil and 5 inch DD coil $450 SHIPPED (PRICE LOWERED)
December 11, 2012 12:44AM
Merry Christmas. I bought this F5 brand new 2 weeks ago give or take a day. I need to build my funds back up. I will ship in original box. Users guides, etc. This unit is fully functioning. It's NOT a dud. I am basicaly throwing in the 5 inch DD coil for free. Wait until you air test the little 5 inch coil.....you'll be surprised. So if you were shopping for an F5....here ya go.
The price is firm. I prefer Paypal Gift. Or you can pay the extra 3%. At any rate, if you use paypal, it will go out tomorrow morning. I have used it 7 or 8 times and was going to keep it. But I will keep the Deus to sidekick with my Etrac. I'll post pics in a little while, but I can tell ya now, that cosmetically, it is 99%. It's probably 100% but I am sure that the bottom of the coil has some grass stains on it.
I will furnish my cell phone number in a PM if ya want to talk about it. I go to bed at 10 pm Central Time. The 5 inch coil has Gold Bug Pro written on it, That is what they sent me when I asked for a 5 inch DD coil for my F5. Works fine.
I also have a 5x8 DD coil for the AT Pro for $75 shipped. Probably a couple months old. Not much more than that, if any. Good deal.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2012 06:51PM by Kevin B.
Re: Fisher F5 w/ 11 inch DD coil and 5 inch DD coil $450 SHIPPED (pics added)
December 11, 2012 06:50PM
$ 425 shipped to lower 48 states. Going no lower. Dropping the AT Pro 5x8 DD coil to $68 shipped. I will ship the detector via UPS ONLY!!! I will ship the Garrett Coil via US priority mail to lower 48 states.
Re: Fisher F5 w/ 11 inch DD coil and 5 inch DD coil $450 SHIPPED (PRICE LOWERED)
December 12, 2012 05:13PM
Possible sale pending on the F5 with 11 inch coil. I still have the Garrett 5x8 coil (am I too high???). As far as the 5 inch coil...it is out of the picture as I am letting a forum member try it out so just count it out of the deal. (You know who you are.....forum member, l'll email you)
Re: Fisher F5 w/ 11 inch DD coil and 5 inch DD coil $450 SHIPPED (PRICE LOWERED)
December 13, 2012 02:48PM
All I can say I own an F5 and I really like the light weight, large meter and many useable facets and a very underrated unit in my book....
December 13, 2012 10:53PM
Dan, yes I totally agree. I would have kept it....but buying the Etrac set me back. I wish that someone would buy that dog-gone 5x8 Garrett AT Pro coil. $65 SHIPPED Priority mail. That is half price for a low milage coil. Not one thing is wrong with it. I even have the coil cover around here if I can find it.....probably still in the box.
December 23, 2012 05:46AM
Kevin I will take the 5x8 coil if you still have it shoot me a message at morgan4jr@hotmail.com
December 23, 2012 02:04PM
I'm sorry. I should have updated the thread. Everything is gone. I got so few replies that, well frankly, I forgot all about this post.