Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deep Tech 1000......Ok, I Have One On The Way...

Posted by morelicdetector 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deep Tech 1000......Ok, I Have One On The Way...
December 19, 2012 01:36AM
Been studying Keith's and AMC's posts and wearing out Youtube for any info on it. I'm strictly a relic hunter and have 3 other machines that I use. I hope that it even comes close to the GBSE Version 29 that I love to use in heavy iron patches of the camps I hunt, a little extra depth would be a plus too!!!!.......Mark
Re: Deep Tech 1000......Ok, I Have One On The Way...
December 19, 2012 02:09AM
Hey Mark...

Did you get the elliptical coil Or at least the new coil cable on the round 11?

it will make a difference in stubble ...

The GBSE 2.9er One of my favorite's for iron work along with a tejon and DEUS/GMP and AT-PRO with small coil...all find soemthing different in a worked out site...you will find the RG 1000 to will find stuff the other's did not see...

For close iron work the Vista GOLD get's the nod at 25kHz...but the RG 1000 is no slouch..and seems to be deeper even though the RG 1000 does not have Boost mode like the RELIC or GOLD or even the newset SMART.....one thing you will notice right off the bat with the RG 1000 is some big holes will be opening up...it may be deep iron like horshoes and thing's coming up because of the exact nail disc but they will be deep...I would say its a bit deeper than a 1266 when tuned right in more mineral dirt..it only disc to foil..so if you set it to nails it is very exact on digging larger than nail iron...you may get an iron tone on the edges of big iron but a solid in the middle...These machines are true ARTIFACT/COIN RECOVERY UNIT'S designed with one thing in mind..TOTAL SITE ANALYSIS...Thats the European mindset,,,strictly brass tack's type machine's..

Keep the ground bal..dead on....its an easy system if you have any mineral,,,, too high and it will low tone on the bob..to low and it will high tone on the bob...the best depth comes with no tone change...seriously..you are in efect power balancing when you ground bal becasue you are balancing in disc mode not a sepearate all metal single channel mode...so when it's set its set..it will get DEEEP!

Keith
December 19, 2012 02:20AM
Well Keith, I bought it used, has the 11" & 5" Coils. Do you know if the new 11x8 coil will work with the 1000? It sure looks like a NEL 11x8 like I had for my Xterra 70 that I have. Sounds like it's really a relic killer. Disc only to foil huh?, Thats a change. Wonder how it compares to the Relic Hawk that I tried when they were out?.............Mark
December 19, 2012 09:09AM
you would have to find a dealer that carrys it, nothing is interchangeable on deeptech machines as far as coils, let us know how you make out with it!
December 19, 2012 12:57PM
So where is the dealers in the North America area, or can you order straight from Deep Tech?.......Mark

AMCJAVELIN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you would have to find a dealer that carrys it,
> nothing is interchangeable on deeptech machines as
> far as coils, let us know how you make out with
> it!