Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

interesting find

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
interesting find
July 19, 2009 05:32AM
It was so hot today in the gold country but I found a first for me today!

[www.findmall.com]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: interesting find
July 19, 2009 06:52PM
Lowboy,
I'm a retired police officer from St. Pete, FL and our club has searched for handcuffs in the past that were part of an invest in a homocide of a police officer. I can't tell from the pic if those are cuffs used by police. We carried Smith & Wesson cuffs. I would suggest contacting the nearest police dept. or local sheriffs office on the possibility they were from an escape or worse. They could be evidence, but yes that would be considered an interesting find. They are normally made of stainless steel or nickel plating and don't give out the big signal you would expect from the size of them.

Wally
July 20, 2009 11:29AM
Hmmmmm. Good point!!!
July 20, 2009 03:24PM
Where I live in a small town in the gold country the cuffs are not from some sinaster escape..trust me it is part of an old area that was called Preston Castle

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
July 21, 2009 08:14PM
I’m thinking they were used for “recreational activities”.