Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tom I have a question.

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tom I have a question.
August 19, 2009 02:49AM
How many good targets dug between VDI 10-22 have you found with a disc of 6 and mono tone?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Tom I have a question.
August 19, 2009 08:54PM
TOO many to count. BUT.....you certainly would not to do this in a regular park/school/church type of site..... unless it's extremely old,,,,is littered with nails,,,,and preferably abandoned 70 years ago. (((Hence; this config is for relic hunting))).
Yep, the key is relic hunting
August 20, 2009 12:36AM
Now I understand the compilations
August 20, 2009 02:57AM
Ok now I have do dig the undigable stuff but I would think that soon enough it will pay off I will have to find another relic spot and give it a try I had one place that would give me vdi of 7 and 8 does that count?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

August 20, 2009 09:10AM
Adjust your detector to EACH different site that you hunt. You will find 'the most common' setting for your general areas. You may find Disc '7' to be your average. Most sites are usually Disc '6'. If the site you are hunting requires a Disc '6'........ then you may want to sample plenty target VID's of 7's and above.
August 20, 2009 03:30PM
You the man Tom maybe it can't get any better then the F75 less they spend a ton of money to come up with the next best thing...I think the money people spend on this hobby has slowed down. So I thank you for all of your insight and knowledge and time you have put in on the F75.

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

August 21, 2009 09:37PM
No matter what.......... new detectors on the horizon or not............. we still have to utilize what ever detector we are currently swinging......... til the new model(s) are released.