Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

6 machines - in undisturbed dirt

Posted by Anonymous User 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anonymous User
6 machines - in undisturbed dirt
March 04, 2013 04:34PM
new video I just watched...

[www.youtube.com]
Re: 6 machines - in undisturbed dirt
March 04, 2013 05:04PM
Nice well done tests for sure.....thanks for sharing

Unfortunately who is to say the units were setup to optimum performance or even for that matter swing speed was proper.Not to mention the tuning of units from factory as all are not created equal as I have had hot and cold units of the same model and we all know your buddies may be hotter or vice versa.

Ballpark at best and sure gives you an idea of what you can expect and thanks the poster for the tests and well in your neck of the woods and with your abilities depths may vary depending on your abilities and mineralization.
March 04, 2013 05:09PM
Proves to me the Blisstool is still the depth king.
March 04, 2013 05:53PM
Seems very familiar...can't quite put my finger on it. Why did he only pass the deep nickle once with the 75?
March 04, 2013 06:06PM
can you still buy Blisstool?

I read about them non being imported any more...?

Keith
March 04, 2013 06:42PM
www.mytreasurespot.com/main/read.php?3,576783,577213#msg-577213

A little more info on the Blisstool situation. Seems there is a little discrepancy between them being a distributor for Blisstool and DeepTech.
March 04, 2013 06:44PM
Thanks for sharing this video .......Interesting results ...... I was pretty impressed with the Blisstool ....I'll have to try and contact this guy and see if he can run some "masking " type tests on these machine's ...... I'm not as interested in depth as I am with masking .......It's encouragiing to see that the Nickel can still be hit at a decent depth with the Vista Gold !!...... I'm sure I will be able to hit targets at least 2-4 inches deeper in the dry sand by me ...... THanks again .....Jim
March 04, 2013 08:55PM
Well done and thanks for the effort to make and post these ,people can make up their own minds on what they heard.
March 04, 2013 09:04PM
That Blisstool seems to be a deep machine but it did have a rather large coil compared to all the others (the minelab was the only one with a comparable size coil) from what I saw.

Still can't beat the DVG for iron separation/unmasking though and he was using/testing it in fast recovery no boost - Keith already proved in his test that slow recovery and boost on that it does even better and at deeper depth :-)

Good vid for sure though.
March 04, 2013 09:13PM
I can't get enough confirmation on this machine as far as how it handles masking ......I have to find my video camera .....I wish I had it the other day .....This machine IS the real deal when it comes to masking for sure ....... Not too shabby in the depth dept either !!.....Jim
March 05, 2013 12:13AM
I think there is a dealer down in Georgia that sells the Bliss.

Tom in SC
March 05, 2013 02:44AM
Don Dodson at North GA Relics is a Blisstool dealer. Richard at Backwoods Detectors in TN is a Blisstool dealer. Kellyco is also a dealer and I believe they are also a repair center for them. Several places are dealers for them; those are just off the top of my head. They are great machines for raw depth but it was a bit tricky to discern iron from non iron with it, UNLESS you used it quite a while and then could hear the differences in it. I am getting the bug to get a machine again. I would love to see a Blisstool with a smaller coil; the stock coil was a bit large. There were rumors of the small coil coming a while back, but I've not seen any reports of people having them as of yet.

I'm also interested in these Deep Tech machines; problem is, right now everything I'm interested in, is a bit out of my price range.