Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Does anyone know.

Posted by Dan-Pa. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Does anyone know.
March 12, 2013 02:29PM
Although I have bought and sold on Craigslist locally how does one check large areas such as a State etc. for listings.
The recent buy of an excellent CZ3D by a forum member would certainly be a good tool if one could check more than just local areas for hobby acc's....
Thanks ahead of time as I know we have many learned forum members who may know some shortcuts....
Re: Does anyone know.
March 12, 2013 02:47PM
March 12, 2013 03:14PM
Thanks Scoooter....hope it helps other members also...Dan
March 12, 2013 08:51PM
Dan, this is the one I use. It searches all of Craigslist.

[www.adhuntr.com]

Tom in SC
March 12, 2013 09:41PM
Thanks scoooter and Tom for posting the links. Out of curiosity, I checked for a CZ-3D and got 3 hits. One of the hits is the very 1021 3D that's for sale over on Treasure Depot. On the Depot he wanted $575 at first, but lower the price to $525, however if you are local, in his area, he wants $425 which includes a 5" coil. Interesting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2013 09:42PM by ron_c.
March 12, 2013 09:48PM
Naturally shipping would not cost $100 so what does that tell you when eyeball to eyeball drops the price?
I know what it tell me just interested in what it tells you....
March 13, 2013 03:11PM
Dan-Pa. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Naturally shipping would not cost $100 so what
> does that tell you when eyeball to eyeball drops
> the price?
> I know what it tell me just interested in what it
> tells you....

Like you said, it doesn't cost 100 bucks to ship, however, if someone was interested in this unit, he could say, I saw the listing on Craigslist and you might can get it for $425 + shipping cost instead of the asking price of $525.
March 14, 2013 02:33PM
If indeed the same unit the fellow isn't into packing and shipping or perhaps he feels eyeball to eyeball it would not bring the higher price comes to mind.
However this is just conjecture and perhaps he would feel more confident in selling locally and buying and selling on the net can be a challenge for both buyer and seller.
March 16, 2013 03:02AM
Search Tempest is the best one as if google doesnt index the others their results our old.

On the search tempest website you can go into the direct mode and get better results when google hasnt indexed, but you have to toggle thru all the cities but it makes it very easy for you.