Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus with big coil today in pounded site

Posted by jimpugh 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus with big coil today in pounded site
March 15, 2013 03:35AM
Hi All

If anything a lot of work is starting to pay off ......the XP gold power V4 has helped me understand the Deus Better and vice versa.....

this was my secound target today with large coil in four Pitch with some changes freq. 7.576 Khz, reactivity 2, audio responce 4, disc.6.8, sens 85, TX 3, iron volume 2, Silencer 2,

This a hard hunted sight .......I have played with Deus here before but not set like this with big coil...

1721 H

Jim on his 300 work out Today with one of his beloved XP's

Happy Trails
jimpugh

"Git Thar Firstus Wid De Mostus"

XP Gold max Power V4, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, XP DEUS....Gold Bug SE, T2 LTD, F75 LTD,CZ5, Garret VLF/Tr 500, Original Silver Saber, Silver Saber Plus, 6000DiProXL, Toltec,Toltec II, Stingray,
Stingray II, 2 each Baracuda, Original Sovereign, Sea Search Excal, Excal 1000, Red Heat Big Box XD17
Red Heat XD17 Micro,E-Trac, Gold Scan 6, Aqua Star,Gold mountain 1650,Gold mountain King Cobra, Vision 3i, Metrotech 220a, Garret Coin Commander freedom One.......I sure i left 3 or four like my Gardinier, Nautilas4, Datona....etc....Ive really lost count of what's laying here and there in my room...

My AirrrCanes, Garret PRO pinpointer And a Big Shovel!
Re: Deus with big coil today in pounded site
March 15, 2013 04:17AM
Nice!!! I would love to try the deus...but married with kids living blue collar, don't wanna dish out that $$...keep on postin!
March 15, 2013 05:56AM
Real nice find for sure...

That French influence in your area is way awesome...!!!

Yes the GMP v4 will help you learn the DEUS more and more...

Keith
March 16, 2013 09:56PM
Great find Jim! My lord, you have QUITE a stable of detectors there! Who needs a 401k with all of those, lol. Just curious, what's your favorite detector? Or are they like kids, can't pick a favorite? Lol.