Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FOR SALE!!!Garrett AT Pro with stock coil and 5"x8" DD coil SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
FOR SALE!!!Garrett AT Pro with stock coil and 5"x8" DD coil SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
April 10, 2013 06:10PM
I am posting this unit, first on this forum, where everyone knows me. I have sold several of my units on this forum and to my knowledge, there have been no dis-satisfied customers.
Now, DETAILS about the unit. I purchased this unit brand new. Nothing in this deal is second hand.
One AT Pro with stock DD search coil
One accessory 5"x8" DD search coil
One Garrett Headphone adapter (to allow use with other Headphones with 1/4" jack)
One Garrett AT Pro Headphones
One Lesche Hand Digger (brand new)
One Garrett Cap
One Garrett BackPack
The unit is FULLY FUNCTIONAL!!! No surprises. Coil covers NOT INCLUDED. I am going to keep this package all together. I am bascially throwing the extras in for a minor charge. So if I get a PM asking what I'll take for the Unit alone, it won't be significantly different from my asking price. I need to clean alot of stuff out of my storage room. This unit was purchased by me brand new on March 6th of 2013. It.s a couple of days over being a month old.
I am asking $500 SHIPPED via UPS for everything you see. That is quite a bit less than what I payed for it. It will all fit into the white box, and I will make sure that there is no rattling and loose pieces in there. You have everything you need to get started. You can pay by PayPal GIFT or send postal money order. Paypal preferred.
Please use the Private Message function to communicate. If you wish, we can talk on the phone before transactions....in fact, I would prefer it.
PS: I have the Headphone adapter running under the rubber handle, as per the instructions. That way, you don't have loose cables getting in the way.

Thanks for looking. Kevin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2013 02:33AM by Kevin B.
Re: FOR SALE!!!Garrett AT Pro with stock coil and 5"x8" DD coil plus extras
April 10, 2013 06:51PM
Hi,, I'm interested and would take it if you can P.M. me....I need some questions answered first, I sent you a P.M....JJ
April 10, 2013 07:01PM
Guys, just for the record....I only pay shipping, in fact, I only ship to the lower 48 states. I have tried shipping out of the continent before and it was just not worth it. I apologize for NOT placing it in my first ad. I would say that I NEVER forget to add that criteria but I plain forgot this time. I hope that this does not engender any hard feelings. Jimmyjiver....I replied to your message.
April 10, 2013 07:30PM
Hi,,Kevin I'm having trouble sending a message...I will try my other computer....JJ
April 10, 2013 07:38PM
10-4
April 10, 2013 07:53PM
Hi,,,,I'm sending but not getting??? JJ
April 10, 2013 08:46PM
Hi,, Kevin disappeared in the middle of negotiations?????JJ
April 10, 2013 10:28PM
I'm glad you didn't wait til Friday to post this lol I get a bonus from work Friday and it would have been gone if I seen this. My lips are smacking away right now....foaming at the mouth.
April 10, 2013 11:40PM
Kevin,

You've got to hang onto these a little longer. The dust doesn't even have a chance to settle!
April 11, 2013 12:03AM
Alright Kevin, what are you buying now? The suspense is killing us.
April 11, 2013 01:09AM
Kevin, that is a great deal you are offering with the extra coil and all the other extras. If I didn't already have two AT Pros I would snap this up in a heartbeat..

Anybody thinking about this fine detector would be well advised to jump on this offer.
April 11, 2013 01:26AM
If I didn't already own one I'd jump of this offer in a minute!

You can sell that package on Feebay for $700 easy
April 11, 2013 01:39AM
If he dont sell it before Friday it may be swapping ends of the state of TN :-)
April 11, 2013 02:32AM
jimmyjiver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,, Kevin disappeared in the middle of
> negotiations?????JJ

No, I didn't disappear. I just have alot of other obligations to tend to. I wish that I could sit and stare at the screen of this computer and wait for replies, but I have got my mother to take care of, a yard 7 acre yard to mow, grass to poison, go to town and get groceries, etc etc etc.
All of my negotiations where in my original post. Sorry ya had to wait. I think we have things ironed out now. Thanks....kevin
Re: FOR SALE!!!Garrett AT Pro with stock coil and 5"x8" DD coil SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
April 13, 2013 01:18AM
SOLD!!!!!!!