Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Air Tests, Test Gardens, find targets in hunted out areas..ect

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Air Tests, Test Gardens, find targets in hunted out areas..ect
October 02, 2009 03:38PM
What I like best and it seems it has to be more true to life situations. Find a good deep target and BEFORE digging it up ,have the other detector try to get a reading of what they think it might or might not be... Then after everyone has there say so DIG. That after a while should tell the REST OF THE STORY...what say about this kind of testing instead of AIR test ect......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2009 03:57PM by sonny(IN).
Sounds good to me
October 02, 2009 10:58PM
Sounds good to me
Re: Sounds good to me
October 02, 2009 11:10PM
That is the ture test don't mess with the ground till everyone has a sweep and the dig and see what you have and what all of the detectors thought it might be.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Sounds good to me
October 02, 2009 11:34PM
Air tests are a very good tool.....as most variables are removed. It's a great base-reference that most folks across the world can perform as a 'standard'. ((( Yes, there can be EMI in one location....and a different EMI in a different location ))). BUT,,, YES, the real dirt......in a real setting.....with real world problems included is the true finale, , , hands-down.