Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

i have a chance to buy a F75 i have a CZ3D witch is better

Posted by tfo pana il 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
i have a chance to buy a F75 i have a CZ3D witch is better
October 05, 2009 02:17AM
i own a CZ3D is the F75 better please help me out before i buy it i dont want to waste money all i do is coin hunt
Re: i have a chance to buy a F75 i have a CZ3D witch is better
October 05, 2009 03:10AM
The F75 can be programed to hunt like the CZ3 the F75 is faster better for relic hunting you may miss some targets with the CZ3 in iron and trash but I would take the F75 and keep the CZ3 as a back up NASA TOM from what I understand hunts with the F75 and he helped design the CZ3

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
October 05, 2009 11:21AM
If i was looking to buy i would wait for the F75 LTD
October 05, 2009 11:34AM
You should try to use the f-75 a little while as it will be totally different than what you are use to with the 3d. both are good units just a little different. As far as waiting for the ltd it would be at least double in price if you are looking at a used f-75.. double $$$,, as TD would say HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
October 05, 2009 01:31PM
F75 is faster, handles iron better, is much lighter with an excellent meter.
CZ3D is user friendly, quiet, and depth demon..

Downsides..CZ likes iron and the F75 is noisy which I believe they call EMI....

Personally if CZ is working well leave well enough alone and stick with it would be my advice as the EMI of the F75 was indeed not my cup of tea..and with the new version hitting the dealers value of a used one has gone down.
October 31, 2009 06:24AM
If you belong to a detecting club...or know someone with a F75....yes, you may want to try before you buy. If you do end up buying......the F75 can be set up to be fairly tame so as to allow a easy learning curve before you start to boost the performance of the unit.