Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Treasure Baron Goldtrax (SOLD pending Payment)

Posted by Jerry (TX) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Treasure Baron Goldtrax (SOLD pending Payment)
June 13, 2013 09:16PM
I have for your concideration an exceptional Condition Treasure Baron Goldtrax detector with Black Sand Module installed. 9 out of 10 condition and wioks as it should.
Any imperfections percieved in the photos are reflections off the glossy paint of the Goldtrax.
A George Payne engineered machine, I reccomend you explore the Treasure baron forum and read about this machine.
Goldtrax comes with the scarce 6X9 DD Coil w/ Cover. Manual for both modules and tricks for the goldtrax written by reg sniff.
Yoiu won't find a nicer Goldtrax than this one.
Sold Pending payment

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2013 12:54AM by Jerry (TX).
Re: FS: Very Nice Treasure Baron Goldtrax w/ BS Module
June 13, 2013 09:39PM
Very nice setup you hav ehtere for sure...

one of the better machine's ever built...way ahead of it's time....Even today it can be VERY competitive....the added bonus of the elliptical coil is a rare find!!!

the Goldtrax is the must have version for relics and gold !!!

Keith
Re: FS: Very Nice Treasure Baron Goldtrax w/ BS Module
June 13, 2013 10:44PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very nice setup you hav ehtere for sure...
>
> one of the better machine's ever built...way ahead
> of it's time....Even today it can be VERY
> competitive....the added bonus of the elliptical
> coil is a rare find!!!
>
> the Goldtrax is the must have version for relics
> and gold !!!
>
> Keith

Thanks Keith
I knew you would be one to appreciate this Machine
George Payne was working some magic with the Baron line for sure.
They had a novel idea with the different interchangable modules but some people concieved they were a little complicated. But really that was a misconception as they had above average capabilities with factory settings. Just a tweak of sensitivity and threshold adjustment when needed and your off and running. Want to get deeper into the settings they are there when your ready.

HH, Jerry